手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 权力的游戏 > 权力的游戏第一季 > 正文

权力的游戏(MP3+中英字幕) 第5集:狼与雄狮(19)

来源:可可英语 编辑:shaun   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


手机扫描二维码查看全部内容

You will dishonor yourself forever if you do this.

你这样做会永远失去荣誉.

Honor?!

荣誉?!

I've got Seven Kingdoms to rule!

我需要统治七大王国!

One King, Seven Kingdoms.

一个国王, 七个王国.

Do you think honor keeps them in line

你以为靠荣誉能统治七国吗?

Do you think it's honor that's keeping the peace

你以为靠荣誉能保持和平吗?

It's fear fear and blood.

是恐惧 恐惧和鲜血.

Then we're no better than the Mad King.

那我们和疯王还有什么区别.

Careful, Ned. Careful now.

小心, 奈德. 你小心点.

You want to assassinate a girl

你要刺杀一个女孩子

because the Spider heard a rumor

仅仅因为八爪蜘蛛听到一个谣言?

No rumor, My Lord. The princess is with child.

不是谣言, 大人. 前朝公主确实怀孕了.

Based on whose information

消息的来源呢?

Ser Jorah Mormont.

乔拉莫尔蒙爵士.

He is serving as advisor to the Targaryens.

他现在为坦格利安家族效力.

Mormont You bring us the whispers of a traitor

莫尔蒙你这消息来源于

half a world away and call it fact

千里之外的一个叛徒, 能可靠吗?

Jorah Mormont's a slaver, not a traitor.

乔拉莫尔蒙是个奴隶贩子, 但不是叛徒.

Small difference, I know, to an honorable man.

我知道对重视荣誉的人来说区别不大.

He broke the law, betrayed his family, fled our land.

他违犯了律法, 背叛了家族, 逃离了祖国.

We commit murder on the word of this man

我们要听信这种人的消息去行刺?

And if he's right

如果他是对的呢?

If she has a son

如果她生下一个儿子呢?

A Targaryen at the head of a Dothraki army...

一个坦格利安率领一支多斯拉克大军...

What thenThe Narrow Sea still lies between us.

那怎么办狭海依旧隔在中间.

I'll fear the Dothraki

我才不担心多斯拉克人

the day they teach their horses to run on water.

除非他们能教会他们的马在水上走路.

Do nothing

什么也别做?

重点单词   查看全部解释    
spider ['spaidə]

想一想再看

n. 蜘蛛

 
honorable ['ɔnərəbl]

想一想再看

adj. 光荣的,可敬的,尊敬的
=honou

 
traitor ['treitə]

想一想再看

n. 叛徒,卖国贼,出卖朋友者

联想记忆
rumor ['ru:mə]

想一想再看

n. 谣言,传闻
vt. 谣传

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。