I followed you into war
我跟随你冲锋陷阵
twice,
进行过两场战争,
without doubts,
从不怀疑,
without second thoughts.
从无顾虑.
But I will not follow you now.
但这次我不能跟随你.
The Robert I grew up with
和我一起长大的劳勃
didn't tremble at the shadow of an unborn child.
绝不会在一个尚未出生的孩子的阴影下颤抖.
She dies.
那么刺杀她的计划.
I will have no part in it.
我绝对不会参与.
You're the King's Hand, Lord Stark.
你是国王之手, 史塔克大人.
You'll do as I command or I'll find me a hand who will.
你必须听我命令, 否则我就另请高明.
And good luck to him.
那我祝他胜任愉快.
I thought you were a better man.
我本以为你会比疯王强.
Out. Out, damn you. I'm done with you.
滚. 滚, 去你的吧. 我受够你了.
Go, run back to Winterfell!
快滚回临冬城去!
I'll have your head on a spike!
否则我会把你的头砍下来插在抢尖上!
I'll put it there myself, you fool!
我自己来, 你这傻瓜!
You think you're too good for thisToo proud and honorable
你认为你太善良了太骄傲太荣誉了?
This is a war!
这是一场战争!
I'll go ahead with my daughters.
我要带我女儿们一起走.
Get them ready. Do it yourself.
让她们准备好. 你去安排.