You can't hurt us.
你不能伤害我们.
No one can hurt us here. Tell him, mommy!
没人能在这里伤害我们. 告诉他, 妈咪!
Tell him! Shh shh shh, my sweet boy.
告诉他! 嘘, 我亲爱的孩子.
He's just trying to frighten us.
他只是想吓唬我们.
Lannisters are all liars.
兰尼斯特家的人全都是骗子.
No one will hurt my baby.
谁也别想伤害我的宝贝.
Mommy...
妈咪...
I want to see the bad man fly.
我想看那个坏人飞.
Perhaps you will, my little love.
也许会的, 我的小宝贝.
This man is my prisoner.
这个人是我的俘虏.
I will not have him harmed.
我不能任他受到伤害.
Ser Vardis,
瓦狄斯爵士,
my sister's guest is weary.
我姐姐的小客人累了.
Take him down below so he can rest.
带他下去休息.
Introduce him to Mord.
把他介绍给莫德.
You go sleep, dwarf man.
你去睡觉吧, 侏儒.
Sleep good, little dwarf man!
好好睡觉, 小侏儒!