Lord Stark's lucky he still has a head.
史塔克能保住脑袋算是万幸.
Robert will rant for a few days, but he won't do anything.
劳勃会发上几天的火, 但他不会做什么.
He adores the man.
他喜欢这个人.
You're jealous.
你嫉妒了.
Are you sure this won't hurt
你确信这不会受伤吗?
Only if I slip.
除非我手滑.
And you'd prefer me like thisMm-hmm.
你喜欢我这个样子嗯.
If you want hairless, maybe you should find a little boy.
如果你想要没毛的, 也许应该找个小男孩.
I want you.
我想要的是你.
My brother thinks that anyone who hasn't been to war isn't a man.
我兄弟觉得任何没上过战场的人都不算男人.
He treats me as if I'm a spoiled child.
他对待我好象我是个被宠坏的孩子.
Oh, and you're not
哦, 你不是吗?
Loras Tyrell, the knight of the flowers
洛拉斯提利尔, 百花骑士?
How many wars have you fought in
你参加过几场战争?
Oh, and how much did your father spend on that armor of yours
哦, 你父亲为你这套盔甲花了多少钱?
Hold still.
别动.
All I ever hear from Robert and Stannis is how I'm not tough enough,
劳勃和史坦尼斯总是说我不够强悍,
how I squirm at the sight of blood
说我害怕看见血
you did vomit when that boy's eye was knocked out in the melee.
但看到那人在肉搏战被打下眼球确实很恶心.
His eye was dangling out of the damn socket!
他的眼球还在眼眶外乱晃!
He shouldn't have entered the melee if he didn't know how to fight.
他学艺不精就不该上场肉搏.
Easy for you to say.
你说得轻松.
Not everyone is such a gifted swordsman.
不是所有人都拥有剑术天赋.
It's not a gift. No one gave it to me.
这不是天赋. 不是什么人给我的.