It's Top of the Rock.
是洛克菲勒中心的简称
It's the observation deck. That's where Claire's going.
观景台 克莱尔要去的是那里
Target has arrived. I've got her in sight.
目标到了 我看到她了
I've got a clear shot.
已经瞄准
Copy that. Fire when ready.
收到 准备好就开枪
Nice rifle.
枪不错啊
Shame you left it unattended.
不该放手啊
Ladies and gentlemen, the next elevator
女士们先生们 下一趟
to the Top of the Rock observation deck
去峭石之巅观景台的
will be leaving momentarily.
电梯即将出发
Going up?
上去吗
I just got to wait for my friend.
等一下我的朋友
Room for one more?
可以再挤一挤吗
The code to the Silverpool documents.
用于银池文件的代码
Silverpool is willing to kill you
银池不惜杀了你
for stealing those documents,
就是因为你偷了这些文件
and you're not even looking at them.
而你甚至都不看上一眼
for stealing those documents,
就是因为你偷了这些文件
and you're not even looking at them.
而你甚至都不看上一眼
To you, they're just a key to
对你来说 那文件只是把钥匙
the code that's etched in this rail.
用来解开围栏上的代码
I don't need to read their reports
我不需要看他们的报告
to know what they say
也知道里面说了些什么
civilian casualties,
无辜平民的伤亡
meaningless suffering.
毫无意义的悲剧
And nothing any of them can do to stop it.
一切都无法被阻止
Claire, I came here for a reason
克莱尔 我来这里是有原因的
to try to convince you to make the right decision.
我想劝你做出正确的决定
And what decision is that?
什么正确的决定