What a you doin' here?Trying to get the journal,as in sticking to the plan, something you're not doing.
你在这里干嘛 想办法把日记搞到手 根据原计划 应该是你的任务才对
Leave the girl alone.I like her.She looks like Katherine.She's not Katherine.
别管那女孩了 我喜欢她 她长得像凯瑟琳 但她不是凯瑟琳
Ok, Katherine is in the tomb.I know, but until we open that tomb,I got her to play with.
凯瑟琳在墓穴里 我知道 不过在打开墓穴之前 我可以先玩玩她
Don't be stupid.That girl is with the Salvatore brothers.
别太天真 那女孩有萨尔瓦托兄弟罩着
They don't scare me. They never have.Please, no. Don't do this.
他们吓不着我 从来都吓不着 求你了 别犯傻
You're gonna ruin everything.You got noth' to worry about.
你会毁了一切的 你不用担心
I'm not gonna let anything happen to you.You will get what you came for.
我不会让你出什么事的 你会得到想要的一切
Just let me have my fun.She looks like Katherine.
就让我先找点乐子吧 她真的很像凯瑟琳
You really can't take him anywhere, can you?Uh, no.
你真的不能把他弄到其他地方吗 不能
Stefan,The back corner.Get Damon.
斯特凡 看后门角落 去找达蒙
What did I do?Where is he?I was getting a soda,And then this guy gave me his hoodie.
我冒犯你了吗 他在哪里 我去买汽水时 有个家伙把他的套头衫给了我
Hello, Elena.Here's what you're going to do.There's an exit door behind you.
你好啊 埃琳娜 按我说的做 在你身后有个出口
You have 5 seconds.No. Or your brother dies.
你只有5秒钟时间 不 否则你弟弟小命难保
I can snap his neck so fast. I bet there's not even a witness.
我可以迅速扭断他的脖子 保证没人发现
Start walking.Don't you dare touch him.Don't you dare touch him.Keep walking.Through the door.
现在开始走 你敢动他试试 继续走 走出那扇门