So I've been thinking.Why do we even need to rent a fucking studio?
其实我在想 为什么一定要租录音棚呢
Because... you need a desk,a live room and soundproofing.
因为我们需要桌子 混响室和隔音装备
Laptop, Pro Tools,a couple dynamic mics,and the city is our fucking live room.
如果用笔记本 苹果软件 移动麦克风呢 这个城市就是我们的录音棚
You mean record outside?
你是说要在室外录
That's right.
正是
Like where?
比如说在哪儿
Everywhere.Fuck him. We don't need a demo.
哪儿都行 去他的 不要试音带了
Let's... let's record an album.Every song we do in a different location.
直接做张专辑 每首歌我们都在不同的地方录
All over New York City. And we do it through the summer,
录遍整个纽约城 录上一个夏天
and it becomes this tribute to this beautiful,goddamn crazy, fractured mess of a city, New York.
就当是给这座美丽又疯狂的纽约城的礼物
OK, like, under the bridge on the Lower East Side.
Top of the Empire State Building.
Rowing boats in the lake in Central Park.
在中央公园的湖里划船
Chinatown. Cathedral of Saint John the Divine.
在唐人街 神圣约翰大教堂
OK, in the subway, in fucking Harlem, everywhere, OK?
在地铁里 在哈林区 哪儿都行
OK, so what happens if it starts raining?
好吧 可是如果下雨了怎么办
Whatever happens, we record it.
管他下什么 我们录我们的
If we get arrested?
如果警察来抓我们呢
Keep rolling. It'll be beautiful.You like it?
一样录 肯定好听 你觉得怎么样
What do you think? It's good.
这个主意怎么样 我觉得不错
It's good. Come on.
很不错的 来嘛
Will you produce it?
你当制作人吗
Me? Yeah.
我 嗯
No, I haven't produced in a long time.
不 我很久不当制作人了
We'll get somebody young to produce it.
我们找个年轻的人来做
No, but I want you to do it. Why?
但是我希望你来做 为什么
Because I do.
我就是希望