手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 打工姐妹花 > 打工姐妹花第一季 > 正文

打工姐妹花第一季(MP3+中英字幕) 第114期:姐妹和好如初

来源:可可英语 编辑:max   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码可进行跟读训练
  下载MP3到电脑  [F8键暂停/播放]   批量下载MP3到手机

What's that smell?

什么味道?
I'm making cupcakes.
我在做小蛋糕
You lit the pilot light?
你点着烤箱了?
Didn't have to. Look.
不需要,你看
No way! The Bluestar in purple? What the... how did it get...
不是吧,紫色的蓝色之星?我靠...它怎么会
How can... how could you afford that? You sold your TAT?
怎么会...你怎么买得起的啊?你把戒指卖掉了?
Sold them all. Spent it on the oven, next-day delivery fee and installation.
全卖掉了。拿来买了烤箱,请人隔天送货到府以及安装
That woman gave you a better price?
当铺的女人舍得给你好点价钱吗
No, she pulled a gun on me.
没有,她还拿枪威胁我了
So I went to every gold store in Brooklyn,
所以我走遍布鲁克林的当铺
leveraged their offers against each other until I got enough to buy the Bluestar.
比较了它们的开价后,终于凑够了钱买蓝色之星

打工姐妹花第一季

You didn't have to do that.

你不需要这么做
After what I did, there were no more words. Only ovens.
在我做了那样的事情之后,多说无益。只有烤箱能代表我的心
And our future means more to me than rings from my past.
我们的未来比过去的那些戒指更重要
I told you, I'm in this for the long haul.
我说了,我要跟你做长远的打算
For the record, I hated lunch with those girls.
顺带一提,我讨厌死跟那俩女的吃饭了
I'd rather split a Kit Kat in a bathroom with you any day.
我宁愿跟你在卫生间里分吃巧克力棒
I'm sorry I wasn't listening. I was staring at my new boyfriend over there.
抱歉,我没在听。我刚盯着我的新男友走神了
I wanna make out with it! Ooh. Ow! Hot!
我要跟他亲热。好烫
There's not a ding!
不是真会"叮"一声吧
There's a ding. My rings bought a ding.
的确会"叮",我的戒指买了个"叮"
You wanna hug me, don't you?
你想拥抱我,对吧
Yeah.
是啦
But you're not gonna.
可你不会来抱。
Yes, I am.
我会
If you unzip my shirt, I'm gonna be pissed!
你要敢拉开老娘拉链,我打死你
Impressed, but pissed.
先夸你,再打你

重点单词   查看全部解释    
delivery [di'livəri]

想一想再看

n. 递送,交付,分娩

 
pilot ['pailət]

想一想再看

n. 飞行员,领航员,引航员
vt. 领航,驾

联想记忆
split [split]

想一想再看

n. 劈开,裂片,裂口
adj. 分散的

 
impressed

想一想再看

adj. 外加的;印象深刻的;了不起的;受感动的

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。