You had someplace to go.
你有你要去的地方
I thought being the fastest man alive would make my life easier
我以为做现今世上速度最快的人 我的生活就会容易些...
That I could outrun anything.
因为我可以超越所有事物
Turns out, no one can outrun pain.
原来没有人能超越伤痛
Somebody help! Please, somebody!
谁来帮帮我 拜托 帮帮我
Life is tragic. But it's also precious...
人生很惨烈 但是也很珍贵...
and sweet... and extraordinary.
很有乐趣……而且很特别
And the only way I know to honor my mom's life is to keep running.
我知道向我妈妈致敬的唯一方式就是继续跑
Dr. Wells. Dr. Wells, ronnie did it. He vented the system.
韦尔斯博士 韦尔斯博士 罗尼做到了 他把装置释放出去了
S.T.A.R. Labs should hold.
尖端科研实验室应该控制住
Good man.
好样的
I'm on my way down.
我这就下去
See you soon, barry.
我们很快会见面 巴里