Hey, let me help you.Oh, I'm fine.You don't need to coddle me, baby.
嘿 我来扶你 我没事 你不需要娇惯我 孩子
It was a big spell, grs.I could tell it took a lot out of you.
那是个强大的咒语 外婆 我看出来你消耗了很多能量
I'll be fine.How's your head?It's, uh, it's all right.I just--I wish I knew how I pass out.
我会好的 你的头怎么样呢 还好啦 我 我真希望知道怎么晕过去的
I didn't drink that much, I swear And you don't remember anything?
我没喝那么多 我发誓 你什么都不记得了
The whole thing's pretty cloudy. I just...I know how this looks.
一切都好模糊 我... 我知道这看上去像什么样
I'm--i'm sorry.No, Jermy, don't be sorry.You didn't do anything, ok?Ok.
我 对不起 没关系 杰里米 不需要道歉 你什么都没做 好吧 好的
I've gotta head over to Bonnie's for a little bit,But is there anything that you need?
我得去趟邦妮家 但你有什么需要的吗
Oh, no, I'm just-- I'm gonna crash.Ok. well, Jenna's here, and I'll be back soon.
没有 我只是 我就倒头大睡 好吧 珍娜在家 我很快就回来
You knew Katherine wasn't in there.You wouldn't have helped me.No!
你早知道凯瑟琳不在里面 说了的话你就不会帮我了 不
Why do you get happy ending?Damon, please, you wouldn't have helped me!
为什么你最后皆大欢喜 达蒙 求你了 那样你就不会帮我
You know you wouldn't!Why do you get it and I don't?!
你知道你不会的 为什么你救了想要的人而我没有
The guard, the one of the church,The one who lock us in!
那个守卫 教堂里的一个 把我们锁进去的那个
She promised to turn him He was obsessed with her.
她答应要转化他 他当时迷恋上她了
She had him under her spell, like everybody else!
她控制了他 就像她对每个人一样
He let her go.The last I saw her was chicago.1983.
他放她走了 我上次见她是在芝加哥 1983年
She knew where you were, Damon.She didn't care
她知道你在哪儿 达蒙 她毫不在意