There are 40 banks in Central City, each of them within 60 seconds of police response.
中城一共有40家银行,每家银行都会在60秒内得到警方的增援。
That's the advantage of hitting a moving target.
所以这就是选中移动目标的好处。
Once the armored car called 911, we had 182 seconds before any cop could be on the scene.
一旦装甲车上的人报了警,在警察赶到前我们有182秒的时间。
No one could have gotten there fast enough to stop us.
没人可以在这么短的时间内阻止我们。
But something did, and you lost your cool.
但是有东西阻止了我们,而且你搞砸了。
You know the rules.
你知道规矩是怎样的?
We don't shoot guards or cops unless it's the only option. We don't need the heat.
除非情况紧急,我们不开枪射击任何保安或者警察,我们不需要开枪。
The heat?
不开枪吗?
What the hell do you think The Blur is, Snart?
你以为那团东西是什么,史纳特?
Right. Screw this. Screw you. I'm out.
算了,无所谓了,去你的,我不干了!
Well, if you're out, you're out.
如果你不干了,你也没什么价值了。
This blur is a man. We're gonna have to up our game.
这团东西是个人,看来游戏得升级了!
Iris seems very nice. And really pretty. Like, super pretty. Congratulations.
爱瑞丝看上去人很好,而且很漂亮,非常漂亮!你真有福!
Well, Iris isn't my girlfriend. She's just a friend who actually has a boyfriend.
其实爱瑞丝不是我女朋友,她只是一个已经有男朋友的普通朋友。
Oh, that's...interesting, I guess.
好吧,挺有趣的,也许。
What are you really doing here?
你为什么到这里来?
I mean, it's good to see you, but do you and Oliver need something, or
见到你是很开心,但是你和奥利弗是不是需要什么,或者,
No, no, I came because I wanted to see you.
不,不是,我来是因为我想见你!
I heard you were out of the coma.
我听说你从昏迷中醒来了。
Didn't call, didn't write, didn't race over...
你没给我打电话,也没写信,也没有跑过来……
Oliver told you?
奥利弗跟你说了?
Honestly, I heard you two talking on that rooftop in Starling City that night.
说实话,在星城的那晚,我听见你们俩在屋顶的谈话了,
I want to see it. And by "it," I mean your speed,
我想看看,我说的是你的速度。
in case you thought I was talking about something else, which Iwhich I was not. Okay.
我怕你以为我在说别的东西,但是我没有,可以。