I still can't believe it. He used me as bait!
我仍然不敢相信,他把我当作诱饵
Who? My father.
谁?我爸
He was trying to catch the Vigilante.
他想抓住治安维持者
He eavesdropped on my phone conversation with him and then lied in wait with his jack boots.
他窃听了我们的通话,然后就埋伏在我们约好的地点
This was tonight? Yes.
今晚的事?是的
While you were working.
在你工作的时候
This was work.
这就是工作
So you met up with the Hood guy? Knowingly?
所以你和这个帽衫男约了见面
He's contacted me before.
他以前联系过我
He helped me with the Declan case and Joanna's arson investigation.
德克兰的案子以及乔安娜的纵火案,都是他帮了我
The Declan case was months ago
德克兰的案子是好几个月前了
I know, Tommy, I've been wanting to tell you.
我知道,汤米,我一直想告诉你
Laurel,he's a murderer!
劳瑞尔,他是个杀人犯
God. You sound like my father.
天哪,你这口气好像我爸爸
Well, I hate to break it to you, but he's right.
虽然我不想这么说,但你爸爸是对的
Are you seriously taking his side?
你要站在他那边
He's been lying to me for weeks!
这几个星期,他一直在骗我
Yeah, it feels like crap, doesn't it?
很不好受,对吧
Tommy
汤米
A sting operation to catch the notorious Starling City vigilante wreaked havoc last night.
昨夜斯特林市警方对声名远播的治安维持者,展开了一场诱捕行动
Despite the police's failed attempt to apprehend the Vigilante,
虽然警方未能成功逮捕治安维持者
police have continued to insist that their warnings remain.
警方仍强调,市民需提高警惕
This archer is to be considered armed and dangerous.
该义务警员手持弓箭,极端危险
Should you find yourself in harm's way,always always, call 911.
如果您受到袭击,千万记得报警
Interesting. Using deception and intimidation to make a name for himself.
有意思。用欺骗和恐吓,来扬名天下
This guy stole my move.
这家伙抄袭我嘛
I have news. From my friend in the police department.
警署的朋友告诉我一个内部消息
I think I've figured out a way to get the Hood out and into the open.
我想我有办法把帽衫男引出来
Astonish me.
说来听听
Remember that attorney? Laurel Lance?
还记得那位律师,劳瑞尔·兰斯?