What happened? Where is Po?
发生什么了?阿宝呢?
He took Kai away. He saved us.
他把天煞带走了,他救了我们。
No.
不。
He saved us but who's saving him?
他救了我们,但谁会救他?
Whoa, the spirit realm. It worked.
灵界,成功了。
Get off me, you...You brought me back?
起开……你把我带回来了?
Don't blame me. I tried to finish this in the regular realm.
别怪我,我设法在现实世界结束一切。
And we'll finish it here.
我们会在这里做个了结。
Come on, son. Fight.
加油,儿子,战斗。
We have to help him.We have to help him.
我们必须帮他。我们必须帮他。
Everyone gather around. That's it. Come in close.
大家聚在一起,就这样,凑紧一点。
Come on. We can do this.
加油,我们可以的。
Po, you taught us who we were meant to be.
阿宝,是你教会了我们要做真实的自己。
A father.
一个父亲。
A friend. - A dumpling kicker.
一个朋友。-一个踢饺子的。
A lethal fighting machine. - A huger.
一个致命的战斗机器。-拥抱者。
A nunchuck chick.
双截棍女侠。
Stripy baby.
花娃娃。
A family.
一个家庭。
Sweet.
太棒了。
Who are you? - I've been asking the same question.
你是谁?-我也有同样的困惑。
Am I the son of a panda?
我是熊猫的儿子吗?
The son of a goose? A student?
鹅之子?一个学生?
A teacher?
一个老师?
Turns out, I'm all of them.
事实证明,我就是他们。