And then I went out on a walk, and I felt a whole different kind of lost and scared. And then I fell asleep in the stable.
后来我就出去走走。走着走着我真迷路了。才真害怕了。后来我在马厩睡着了。
And when I woke up, I met this woman named Jake who's strong like a man.
醒来时,我碰见了一位叫杰克的女人,她壮得像个爷们似的。
Then we had this long talk, and he/she hired me.
我们谈了很久,他或者她雇佣了我。
Uh, what do you mean, she hired you?
什么叫她雇佣你了?
I work here now. -So you're staying? -Yeah. - What about us?
我现在在这工作了。-你要留下来吗?-是啊。-那我们怎么办?
It could never work. We're from two different worlds. You're a high school student, and I'm a ranch hand.
我们走不到一起的,你我门不当户不对。你是高中生,而我是农场工人。
I'm just--I'm so glad you're okay. I really am.
你没事,你没事我很开心。真的。
Thanks. But we're not supposed to fraternize with the guests. -Okay.
谢谢。但我们是不能和客人太亲密的。-好吧。
Dylan! Dylan!
迪兰!迪兰!
You got a voice like a meadowlark, don't ya?
你的声音好响亮,像草地鹨似的?
Dylan!
迪兰!
Yeah, I sure am worried about that kid.
我真为那孩子担心。
Dylan! He ain't down there.
迪兰!他又不在我屁股底下。
Oh, come on now. You come up here for the cowboy experience. You're looking at him.
拜托。你来这是为了体验牛仔生活。你面前这位就是牛仔。
Do I look like the kind of woman that would cheat on her husband? -Yes. -Really?
我看起来像是水性杨花的女人吗?-是的。-真的吗?
Hey! I think you better move away from that woman. Only we touch our women when they don't want us to.
你小子!最好离我女人远点。我们的女人要拒绝也只有我们能霸王硬上弓。
Easy. Easy there, friend. I wasn't hitting on this filly. This is all part of the package.
别紧张。朋友。我没有勾引这个女人。这是旅游项目的一部分。
If I didn't play the bad guy, he wouldn't get to ride up and be the big hero.
如果我不扮恶棍,他也就没机会骑马赶过来英雄救美了。
He doesn't need you to make him a hero. He's a hero every day.
不需要你来衬托他的英雄形象。他天天都是英雄。
Why don't you do us all a favor? Get back on your horse, ride down to the lodge and tell 'em...
你识趣一点吧?骑上马回到旅馆,告诉他们......
Can you keep him still? I'm trying to make a point. -I am. Okay. Okay, I'm gone. Ma'am.
你能让他别动吗?我在说话呢。-我尽力了。好的。我就走。女士。
Wait. Wait. There's something I wanna say to you.
等等。你给我听好了。
I will only be checking "somewhat satisfied" on our comment card. - Jeez.
你们的客户点评卡上我只填"基本满意"。-老天啊。
I mean, he was great with the kids.
他对孩子们很好呀。
I looked it up. The distance between our houses is 2,443 miles.
我查过了。我们房子之间的距离是2443英里。
Yeah, but, you know, on some maps, it's like--pfft! this big.
但是有些地图上只有这么短。
God, you're stupid.
天呐,你真笨。
All in all, it was a great vacation.
总而言之,这个假期棒极了。
We may have lost a man, but out there on the range,
或许我们失去了一个人,但在茫茫山野,
under that great big sky,we found a part of ourselves we never knew was there, just like the horny cowboy said we would.
苍苍天穹之中我们发现了自己未曾发现过的真我,真被那个色鬼牛仔说中了。