Previously on "The Vampire Diaries"For over a century, I have lived in secret,Until now.
《吸血鬼日记》前情提要 一个多世纪以来 我都秘密地活着 直到现在
I know the risk, and I have to know her.Elena, she's a dead ringer for Katherine.Where is he?
我知道很冒险 但我必须要认识她 埃琳娜 和凯瑟琳长的一模一样 他在哪
They have him. I can't get in.Pearl says we're not here for revenge, right?
在他们手上 我进不去 珍珠说我们的目的不是复仇 不是吗
That's exactly what we're here for.Can you make it?
我说复仇正是我们的目的 你撑得住吗
Take my wrist. You need more blood.Stefan, he's dead.
咬我的手腕 你需要血 斯特凡 他已经死了
You were like this other person.Everything's gonna be OK.They found Vicki Donovan.
你当时就像变了个人 一切都会好起来的 他们找到薇姬·多诺万了
A storm unearthed the grave off county road.She's dead? Matt.
暴雨冲开了掩土 在公路边发现的 她死了 马特
Could you turn it up a little bit?It's not annoying yet.Sorry.
你敢把音量调得再高点吗 还不够烦人 对不起
When you goin' back to school?Soon.Oh, come on. Just drink already.Come on.
你什么时候回学校 快了 拜托 来继续喝点血吧 拜托
This self-detox is unnatural.Could you get that away from me, please?
强行的自我控制是不健康的 把那东西拿开点 拜托了
How long did it take you to wean yourself off of it after you last indulged?
上次的放纵后 你花了多久才戒掉?
That's not good.Be fine. It just takes a little bit of time.
不容乐观啊 会好的 只是要花点时间
I don't get it. You know,You don't have to kill to survive.
我就不明白了 你又不需要以杀人为生
That's what blood banks are for.I haven't hunted a human in...
不是有血库嘛 我已经保持不杀人
Gahh.way too long.Oh, I'm impressed.It was completely self-serving.
好久了 真了不起 我是为了我自己