Honestly, guys, I never thought I'd die like this.
说实话,伙计们,我从没想过我会这样死。
I always thought I'd meet a nice girl and settle down and then she'd eat my head. So sad.
我一直以为我会遇见一个不错的姑娘安家,然后她吃掉我脑袋。真伤心。
We cannot give up hope. Po would want us to remain strong. Hard-core. Right, Tigress?
我们不能放弃希望。阿宝希望我们坚强,强大,对吧娇虎?
Lord Shen, what about the bridge? - Nothing stands in my way.
沈王爷,桥怎么办?- 没有什么能阻碍我的道路。
Fire!
开火!
You coward!
你这个懦夫!
Po?
阿宝?
Po?
阿宝?
How many times do I have to kill the same stinking panda?
我要杀一模一样的臭熊猫多少次啊?
Shen! A panda stands between you and your destiny.
沈!一只熊猫站在你和你的命运之间。
What?
什么?
Prepare yourself for a hot serving of justice.
自己准备好接受正义的惩罚吧。
What? - And now, free the Five!
什么?- 现在,放了他们五个!
Disc of Destruction!
毁灭飞盘!
OK. Take aim!
好吧,干掉他!
Ready?
准备?
You can't follow me.
你们跟不上我的。
Just get him!
快瞄准他!
Yeah. Here we go. - Come on!
好吧,我来了- 拜托!
No, no, no, don't shoot! - Don't shoot!
不,不,不,别发射!- 别发射!
No, don't shoot!
不,别发射!
Don't shoot! - Don't shoot!
别发射!- 别发射!
You don't shoot! - I won't shoot if you won't shoot.
你不要发射!- 你不发射,我就不发。
Don't shoot! Cross fire! - Attack!
不要发射!交叉攻击!- 攻击!
Catch of Freedom! - Monkey!
接住自由!- 金猴!