Friends,《老友记》
A: Hey!
甲:嗨!
B: So, what are you in the market for? We've got uh, scarves, tulip post cards...
乙: 你们想买什么?这里有围巾、印有郁金香的明信片……
A: Check this out? Huh? Yeah. That's the stuff. What do you think?
甲:要不要看看这个?嗯?是的。就是这个了.你觉得呢?
C: Well, I don't have to buy that "I'm with stupid" T-shirt anymore.
丙:我想我不用再买印有"与笨蛋同行"字样的T恤了。
A: Well, I like it. Here you go.
甲:哎呀,我喜欢,给你钱。
C: All right,look, you're not really gonna buy that, are you? Don't you think you've embarrassed me enough tor one day?
丙:好吧,听着,你不是来真的吧?难道你不觉得你已经让我难堪一整天了吗?
A: Oh, I embarrass you?
甲:啊,我让你难堪?
C: How can I answer that when I'm pretending I don't know you?
丙:当我假装不认识你的时候,我该怎么回答呢?
B: He's just jealous. You'll fit right in; all Londoners wear them!
乙:他这是嫉妒,你渐渐就习惯了,所有伦敦人都戴这个!
C: Oh really? Then how come no one here is wearing them?
丙:是吗?那为什么这里没有人穿?
B: They're all tourists.
乙:他们都是观光客。
C: All right, look, if you insist on wearing that, in public, you know, you're gonna spend the rest of the afternoon all by yourself.
丙:好吧,听好了,如果你坚持要戴它的话,下午你就自己逛,你懂的。
A: Oh yeah? If you're gonna make me choose between you and the hat? I choose the hat.
甲:是吗?如果你非要我在你和帽子之间做选择,我选择帽子。
B: Good choice.
乙:英明的选择。