Where's it gone?
跑到哪儿去了?
He's up to something.
他好像在搞什么名堂。
All right, then. Keep your secrets. -What?
好吧 你不说算了。-什么?
But I know you have something to do with it. -Good gracious me.
但是我知道这一定跟你有关。-我的天。
Before you came along, we Bagginses were very well thought of. -Indeed.
在你出现前,巴金斯家族声誊一向都很好。-的确。
Never had any adventures or did anything unexpected.
我们从不冒险或犯规。
If you're referring to the incident with the dragon, I was barely involved.
如果你指的是那次恶龙事件,那件事与我无关。
All I did was give your uncle a little nudge out of the door.
我只是推了你叔叔一把。
Whatever you did, you've been officially labeled a disturber of the peace. -Oh, really?
不管怎样,你都正式被列为捣乱分子。-真的吗?
Gandalf! Gandalf! Fireworks, Gandalf! -Gandalf! -Fireworks, Gandalf!
甘道夫!甘道夫!烟火,甘道夫!-甘道夫!-烟火!甘道夫!
Gandalf? I'm glad you're back. -So am I, dear boy. So am I.
甘道夫?-你回来了,我很高兴 -我也是,好孩子。我也是。