No, thank you! We don't want any more visitors, well-wishers or distant relations!
不要,多谢了!我不欢迎访客、祝寿者或远亲!
And what about very old friends? -Gandalf? -Bilbo Baggins. -My dear Gandalf!
如果是一个老朋友呢?-甘道夫?-比尔博·巴金斯 -亲爱的甘道夫!
Good to see you. 111 years old! Who would believe it? You haven't aged a day.
见到你真好 111岁大寿!谁会相信呢?你一点都没老。
Come on, come in! Welcome, welcome. Oh, here we are.
进来,进来吧!欢迎,欢迎。来吧。
Tea? Or maybe something a little stronger?
喝杯茶或是小酌两杯?
I've got a few bottles of the Old Winyard left. 1296.
我还有几瓶1296年的陈年好酒。
Very good year. Almost as old as I am.
很好的年分。几乎跟我一样老。
It was laid down by my father. What say we open one, eh? -Just tea, thank you.
我爸珍藏的,开一瓶如何?-我喝茶就好,谢谢。
I was expecting you sometime last week.
你上礼拜就该到了。
Not that it matters. You come and go as you please. Always have and always will.
其实也没关系。你一向都想来就来,说走就走。
You caught me a bit unprepared. We've only got cold chicken and a bit of pickle.
只是我有点措手不及,家里只有冻鸡和腌黄瓜。
There's some cheese here. No, that won't do.
还有乳酪。不行,太寒酸了。
We've got raspberry jam, an apple tart.
我有覆盆子果酱,苹果馅饼。
But not much for afters. Oh, no, we're all right.
但没什么可以当甜点的了。不,我们没问题。
I've just found some sponge cake.
我找到一些海绵蛋糕。
GuShan. I could make you some eggs if you'd.
孤山。我可以煮几颗蛋。
Run where were you?
跑到哪儿去了?
Just tea, thank you. -Oh, right.
茶就行了,谢谢。-好吧。
You don't mind if I eat, do you? -No, not at all.
介意我先吃吗?-你尽管吃吧。
Bilbo! Bilbo Baggins!
比尔博!比尔博·巴金斯!
I'm not at home! It's the Sackville-Bagginses.
我不在家!是塞克维尔·巴金斯家的人。
I know you're in there!
我知道你在家!
They're after the house. They've never forgiven me for living this long.
他们想要这房子。我这么长寿,他们不肯放过我。
I've got to get away from these confounded relatives, hanging on the bell all day, never giving me a moment's peace.
我被这些烦人的亲戚吵得一刻不得安宁。
I want to see mountains again. Mountains, Gandalf!
我好想再看到高耸的山脉,甘道夫!
And then find somewhere quiet where I can finish my book. Oh, tea.
然后找一个安静的地方写书 茶好了。