I'm sorry that I... I ran off earlier.What happened?Is everything OK?
抱歉 之前 我跑开了 发生了什么事 一切都还好吗
No.Talk to me.Stefan, tell me.I tried
不好 告诉我怎么了 斯特凡 告诉我 我努力了
So hard to keep it together tonight.
今晚我特别地难以自制
And it was working. It was working,Uh, but...but then Matt's mom, she, uh,
本来一直都控制住了 控制得不错 但 但后来马特的妈妈 她
got hurt, and she was bleeding,and I had her...her blood on my hands.
受伤了 她在流血 我的手上沾了她的血
And then what happened?And then that that guy in the parking lot,
接下来怎么了 然后那家伙出现在了停车场
I wanted to feed on him,and it took everything inside of me not to do it.
我想吸他的血 但我拼命告诉自己 千万不要那么做
But you didn't?No, but I wanted to.God.Elena, I...my...My head is pounding,
所有你没那么做 是的 但我很想 天呐 埃琳娜 我 我 我的头疼得厉害
I feel like my... my skin is on,is on fire.
我觉得我 我浑身都要烧起来了
I have this hunger inside of me that I've never...I've never felt before in my entire life,
那种发自深处的饥饿感 我从没 我以前从没这样过
And all I keep thinking about is how I promised that I would never keep anything from you,and so I'm telling you this.
我反复地想着 我曾经向你保证过 我绝对不会对你有所隐瞒 所以我要告诉你这些
That's OK. I need you to tell me these things.But I don't want you to see me like this.
没事 我正需要你告诉我 但我不希望你看到这样的我
I don't want you to know that this side of me exists.
我不想让你知道阴暗面的我
Stefan, you're gonna get through this.I'm gonna help you pull through.
斯特凡 你不会有事的 我会帮你度过难关
It's gonna be OK. You're gonna be OK.No, no, no, no. No, no, no, no, no.No, I'm sorry. I...I can't.
会好起来的 你会好起来的 别 别 别 别 对不起 我不能
I-I'm afraid of what I could do to you.I'm not.Stefan.Stefan, I'm not.
我害怕自己会伤害到你 我不怕 斯特凡 斯特凡 我不怕