手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 绿箭侠第一季 > 正文

绿箭侠第一季(MP3+中英字幕) 第198期:IT女同意加入

来源:可可英语 编辑:max   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码可进行跟读训练
  下载MP3到电脑  [F8键暂停/播放]   批量下载MP3到手机

I guess I didn't die. Again. Cool.

看来我没死。再一次。太棒了
It's not bad. So how am I going to explain this one?
不是很糟。我要怎么解释这一次呢
Hickey gone wrong?
枪走火
The police collected a sample of your blood at Queen Consolidated.
警方收集到一个你在奎恩联合企业留下的血样
I just hacked the crime lab and ordered the sample destroyed.
我刚黑进了罪证鉴定室并且摧毁了样本
I hope it's all right.
我希望你不介意
Your system looked like it was from the eighties,
你的系统看上去像是八十年代的
and not the good part of the eighties, like Madonna and, well, legwarmers.
还不包括八十年代的优点,像麦当娜或者是护腿之类的
It's a lot of work. Does that mean you're in?
这可是个大工程。所以说你加入我们了吗
You mean in as in I'm going to join your crusade?
是指我是否加入你们的事业吗
Well, you're practically an honorary member of the team already.
实际上,你已经算是我们的荣誉队员了
Hmm. So Mr. Diggle said. No.
狄格尔也是这么说的。不
Then why'd you upgrade my system?
那你为什么升级我的系统
First, because seeing a network that poorly set up hurts me. In my soul.
第一,看到弄得这么烂的系统,从灵魂深处伤害了我
And second... I want to find Walter.
第二,我想找到沃尔特
My stepfather.
我的继父
He was nice to me.
他对我很好
And Mr. Diggle told me that the notebook you use
狄格尔先生告诉我你用来打击罪犯的
to fight crime is the same notebook that got Walter abducted.
笔记本与让沃尔特失踪的是同一本
I'll help you rescue him, but that's it.
我会帮你救他,但仅此而已
Then I want to go back to my boring life of being an I.T. girl. That's my offer. Ok.
之后我还是回到我无聊的IT女生活。这就是我的想法。好
So I've been meaning to ask...
还有我很想知道
Is there a bathroom? 'Cause I've had to pee since I got here.
这儿有没有厕所?到这以后我已经憋了很久了
It's upstairs to the left.
上楼左转
Great. Felicity. Thank you. Yeah.
好极了。费利西蒂,谢谢。不客气

绿箭侠第一季

Oliver, I know you don't want to hurt this girl

奥利弗,我知道你不想伤害她
and you didn't have any choice in telling her who you really were,
你告诉她真相也是无可奈何
but we're asking her to get involved in some pretty dangerous stuff.
但我们是在把她牵扯到很危险的事情中去
We can protect her. How?
我们能保护她。怎么保护
Your mother just shot you, Oliver.
你母亲向你开枪了,奥利弗
You can't even keep yourself safe.
你连自己的安全都无法保证
She was scared. She was defending herself.
她受到了惊吓,她是在保护自己
Or, she was hiding something.
或者,她是在隐瞒什么东西
Like maybe her involvement in Walter's disappearance, or worse.
比如说她涉及沃尔特的失踪,甚至更糟
Diggle, we don't always know why people do what they do.
狄格尔,我们不一定知道每个人处事的风格
But what I do know
但我知道的是
is that when I was standing in her office with an arrow aimed at her heart,
当我站在她办公室里,举着弓瞄着她心脏的时候
she begged me to spare her, all on behalf of me and Thea.
她求我看在我和西娅的份上饶了她
Now, I've taken down a lot of bad people.
我收拾过很多坏人
None of them brought up their kids, Dig.
没有一个提到他们的孩子,狄格
Oliver, she had the list.
奥利弗,她有名单
Now she may not be in charge of whatever "It" is, but she's definitely involved.
或许她不是那个幕后黑手,但肯定和她脱不了干系
Involved in what?!
脱不了什么干系
We don't even know what "It" is,
我们都不知道幕后是什么
and until we do, she is off limits! Am I clear?
在我们弄明白之前,全都和她无关!听懂了吗
But Oliver, are you saying this because you truly believe she's innocent?
奥利弗,你这么说,是真的相信她是无辜的
Or because you don't want to face the fact that your mother might be guilty?
还是只是因为你不愿面对你母亲可能有罪的事实

重点单词   查看全部解释    
disappearance [.disə'piərəns]

想一想再看

n. 消失

 
felicity [fi'lisiti]

想一想再看

n. 快乐,幸福,幸运

联想记忆
upgrade ['ʌpgreid]

想一想再看

vt. 提高,加强,改善
adv. 向上地

联想记忆
crusade [kru:'seid]

想一想再看

n. 改革运动 Crusade n. 十字军东征 vi.

联想记忆
spare [spɛə]

想一想再看

adj. 多余的,闲置的,备用的,简陋的
v.

 
boring ['bɔ:riŋ]

想一想再看

adj. 令人厌烦的

 
rescue ['reskju:]

想一想再看

vt. 营救,援救
n. 营救,救援

联想记忆
network ['netwə:k]

想一想再看

n. 网络,网状物,网状系统
vt. (

 
involvement [in'vɔlvmənt]

想一想再看

n. 包含,缠绕,混乱,复杂的情况

 
innocent ['inəsnt]

想一想再看

adj. 清白的,无辜的,无害的,天真纯洁的,无知的

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。