他迟到了
Never.
从不
I maintain a Swiss account for financial transactions. Here's the number.
为了金融交易我开了瑞士的账户。这是号码
Thanks. I'll wire you the money.
谢谢。我会把钱转给你的
Assuming I don't misplace the numbers.
如果我没搞错数字的话
My bookkeeping method is a little sloppy.
我的记账有点粗糙
Really? Clearly you're under the impression that you can have the Sherwood Ruby for a steal.
是吗?显然你认为狮龙宝石是可以偷的
Well, you're new here in town.
你是新来的
We're not as refined in Starling City.
在斯特林市我们没这么文雅
I'm getting that impression.
我早有耳闻了
Don't worry. Your men are merely unconscious.
别担心。你的人只是失去知觉
In about 17 minutes, they'll wake up with the ability to turn every other fence in this town.
17分钟后会安然无恙醒来
But I'm not to be trifled with.
但我可不是好惹的
What about me?
那我怎么办
I don't know. What about you, indeed.
我不知道。你怎么办呢
So to catch this guy, we need to either figure out where he is, or where he's going to be.
要抓住这个人,我们得查出他在哪,或者他准备去哪
Is this really how you guys figure out how to get your target? Over burgers and shakes?
你们都是这么想办法追踪目标吗,边吃边谈?
Sorry it took me so long. I'm waiting on a bunch of particularly rowdy customers.
抱歉,久等了,那边有桌无比闹腾的客人
You need me to handle that?
用我帮你摆平他们吗
I appreciate it, but I'm a pro by now.
谢谢你的好意,不用把事情闹大
I'll be here if you need me.
有需要的话就叫我
Girlfriend?
你女朋友吗
No, it's my sister in law. Sort of.
她算是我嫂子
Carly was married to Dig's brother. And he passed away.
卡莉嫁给了狄格的哥哥。不过他去世了
Well, looks like she's hot for you.
她似乎对你有好感啊
Ah. Can we get back to crime fighting, please?
额,咱能接着说抓罪犯那事吗
Actually, Dig, I was thinking, you probably should ask her out.
说真的狄格,我觉得你应该约她出去
Really? I'll do that just five minutes after you ask out McKenna.
真的吗?你敢约麦肯纳,我立马就去约她
Ooh, the detective on the Dodger case.
喔,幕后者一案的警探哟
You have a thing for her? Yes.
你喜欢她吗?没错
I don't see you asking Carly out.
有本事你就去约卡莉啊
Felicity, this guy, he's targeting a very specific type of jewel.
费利西蒂,这家伙的目标是种特定珠宝
We figure out why, and that'll give us the how to catch him.
我们搞清原因,就能顺藤摸瓜抓到他
I have an idea.
我有个想法
Your crush object with a badge said they were working with Interpol.
你那戴徽章的尤物说过,他们正和国际刑警组织合作
Why don't I work a couple of little tech,
我弄个小窃听器
you distract her with a little flirty flirt, slip said tech onto her phone.
你用调情分散她注意力,然后把窃听器安在她手机上
It'll turn into a micro transmitter, and boom, we'll learn everything she knows.
然后我们就能了解她掌控的一切信息了
It's not how I typically get my information.
我一般不是这么了解信息的
How do you typically do it?
你一般怎么办
I find the person. And then I put the fear of God into them until they talk.
我会找到那人,然后用恐惧撬开他的嘴
But we can try your way.
不过你的办法值得一试
You know, Carly, I don't want this to, um, you know, to come off weird or anything, it's just...
那个,卡莉,我不想搞得很奇怪,额,我只是想...
Would you like to have dinner?
你愿意跟我共进晚餐吗
How about tonight?
就订在今晚如何
Tonight? What... We haven't waited long enough?
今晚吗?怎么,我们等得还不够久吗