Nice of everyone to stop by.
大家都过来看我,真好
Didn't see Caroline. She busy tonight?
没看见卡洛琳,她今晚很忙吗
Oh, no, she's here.
没事,她就在这儿呢
She's out there running around,
她在外面忙乎
trying to swing a boyfriend situation with her doctor friend who got us the V.I.P. hook-up.
想跟那个给咱们搞了间贵宾房的医生朋友重燃爱火呢
What about you, Max? No sweetheart on Valentine's Day.
那你呢,麦克斯?在情人节也没个情人
I worry about you. Be nice if you had someone special.
我担心你。如果你有心仪对象,要对他好一点嘛
I already do.
现在不就是吗
Ah, Max, I'm only going to be around another 30 or 40 years.
麦克斯,我就只剩三四十年可以活了
You better widen the net a bit.
你最好把网撒大一点
Visiting hours are up. Friends have to leave.
探视时间到,友人请离开
She can stay, nurse. She's family.
她可以留下,她是家人
Earl, I'm family?
厄尔,我是家人吗
Yes, and the best kind of family. You don't want my money.
对,最好的那种家人。你不会图我的钱
Hey, Earl. You look really good.
厄尔,你气色好多了
So did you and Dr. Dave do it in a hospital closet? All very "Grey's Monotony"?
你跟大卫医生有在医院的衣橱里开搞吗?就跟《实习医生格雷》里的套路一样
No, that won't be happening.
没有,我们不可能了
I asked him out and he said he could never date me,
我约他出去,他说他不可能跟我约会
because of my father and quote "what would people think?"
因为我的父亲,还说"人们会怎么想"这种话
I'm sorry. I'm sorry, what?
什么,你说什么
I feel like I was just hit by the same mack truck that killed Cupid.
我感觉好像被撞死丘比特那辆重型卡车碾过一样
Well, somebody's about to get hit by a truck... A Max truck.
现在有人真要被卡车撞了。麦克斯超大型卡车