You've saved me once more. And now you must save him. He's beyond the healer's skills.
您又救了我一命. 现在你必须救他一命. 没有任何医者可以救他.
All I can do is ease his path. Save him and I will free you. I swear it. You must know a way...
我能做的只是减轻他的痛楚. 只要你救活他, 他就给你自由. 我发誓. 你一定知道某种办法...
Some... Some magic. There is a spell.
某种... 某种魔法. 的确有一种魔法.
Some would say death is cleaner. Do it. Save him.
但对某些人而言, 死亡反而比较干脆. 动手吧. 快救救他.
There is a price. You'll have gold-whatever you want. It's not a matter of gold. This is Bloodmagic.
您必须付出代价. 你会得到黄金... 你要什么都可以. 这不是黄金的问题. 这是血魔法.
Only death pays for life. My death? No. Not your death, Khaleesi.
惟有死亡方能换取生命. 我的死? 不. 不是您的死, 卡丽煕.
Bring me his horse. Khaleesi, do not do this thing. Let me kill this witch. Kill her and you kill your Khal.
把他的马给我. 卡丽煕, 这事做不得.让我杀了这巫魔女.杀了她, 你就是杀了卡奥.
This is Bloodmagic. It is forbidden. I am your Khaleesi. I tell you what is forbidden. Go now!
可这是血魔法啊. 这是禁忌. 我是卡丽煕. 我就不是禁忌就不是禁忌. 快走!
Take her and leave. Huh-uh. Take her! Irriya?
带她离开.啊. 带她走!伊丽娅?
You must go also, lady. Once I begin to sing, no one must enter the tent. The dead will dance here tonight.
你也得离开, 夫人. 一旦我开始吟唱, 任何人都不能进入帐篷. 今晚亡灵将在此舞蹈.