Really? I was 16, drunk and in love-A girl who was almost raped
是吗? 当时我才十六岁, 喝醉了酒, 还陷入了爱河... 一个险遭强奸的女孩子
Doesn't invite another man into her bed two hours later. As I said, I was young and stupid. You are still young and stupid.
不会在两个钟头之后又跟另一个男人上床. 我说了, 当时我既年轻又愚蠢. 现在你还是既年轻又愚蠢.
Hyah! What is it? What do you want? You're sleeping through the war.
哈! 怎么了? 你要干什么? 你睡过头了.
What? They stole a night's march on us. They're a mile north. Get my squire! You don't have a squire.
什么?他们连夜向我们进军. 现在已在我们北方不到一里.快叫我的侍从!你哪来的侍从.
If I die, weep for me. You'll be dead. How will you know? I'll know.
如果我死了, 记得为我掉眼泪. 你人都死了. 怎么会知道? 我就是会知道.
Watch out! Move! Out of the way! Move aside!
小心! 快走! 快让路! 让开!
Stay low. Stay low? If you're lucky, no one will notice you.
尽量猫着腰. 猫着腰? 如果你幸运得话, 没人会注意到你.
I was born lucky. Tribesmen of the Vale, gather round!
我天生幸运. 谷地部落的战士们, 快集合!
Stone Crows! Black Ears! Burned Men! Moon brothers! Man: And painted dogs!
石鸦部! 黑耳部! 灼人部!月人部!还有花狗部!
And painted dogs! Your dominion over the Vale begins now! Onward to claim what is yours!
还有花狗部! 你们对艾林谷的征途从现在开始! 去争取属于你们的东西吧!