手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 老友记精校版 > 老友记精校版第1季 > 正文

老友记精校版第1季(MP3+中英字幕) 第18期:参加助产培训班(6)

来源:可可英语 编辑:sophie   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码可进行跟读训练
  下载MP3到电脑  [F8键暂停/播放]   批量下载MP3到手机

Monica: So, Ross, what's going on with you?

罗斯,最近你怎么样?
Any stories? No news, no little anecdotes to share with the folks?
最近有什么八卦、新闻、轶事之类可以和爸妈分享的吗?
Ross: (To his parents) Look, I, uh I realize you guys have been wondering what exactly happened between Carol and me, and, so, well, here's the deal. Carol's a lesbian.
听着,我,呃,我知道你们想了解我和卡萝之间倒底怎么了。事情是这样的,卡箩是个女同志。
She's living with a woman named Susan.
她和一个名字苏珊的女人同居。
She's pregnant with my child, and she and Susan are going to raise the baby.
她怀了我的孩子,并打算和苏珊共同扶养他。
Mrs. Geller: (To Monica) And you knew about this? !
这些你早就知道了?
Joey: Your folks are really that bad, huh?
你的父母真的那么糟糕吗?
Ross: Well, you know, these people are pros.
你要知道这些人是专业人士。
They know what they're doing, they take their time, they get the job done.
他们知道他们要做什么,他们等待机会,再来个突然袭击。
Monica: Boy, I know they say you can't change your parents...boy, if you could (To Ross) I'd want yours.
天呐,我知道人们常说父母是无法更换的,如果可以,我要你的父母
Ross: Must pee.
我要去尿尿了
Phoebe: You know, it's even worse when you're twins.
你们知道吗,如果你是双胞胎,情况会更惨。
Rachel: You're twins?
你是双胞胎?
Phoebe: Yeah. We don't speak.
对,我们不往来。
She's like this highpowered, driven career type.
她就像是一心追求事业类型的人。
Chandler: What does she do?
她从事什么工作?
Phoebe: She's a waitress.
她是个服务员。
Joey: Identical?
你们俩长的一样吗?
Phoebe: People say we look alike. But I don't see it.
大家说我俩长的很像,但我不这么认为。
Rachel: All right, you guys, I kinda gotta clean up now. (They all start to leave. )
好啦各位,我现在得打扫卫生了。
Monica: Chandler, you're an only child, right? You don't have any of this.
钱德,你是独子,对吗?你没有这些困扰。
Chandler: Well, no, although I did have an imaginary friend, who...my parents actually preferred.
没有,尽管我有个想像中的朋友,我爸妈比较喜欢。
Rachel: Hit the lights, please.
请关下灯。
Ross:...How long was I in there?
我在里面多久了?
Rachel: I'm just cleaning up.
我只是在打扫卫生。
Ross: Oh, you err, you need any help?
哦,呃,你需要帮忙吗?
Rachel: Uh...okay, sure! Thanks! (She hands him the broom and sits down. )
好呀,谢了。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
imaginary [i'mædʒinəri]

想一想再看

adj. 想象的,虚构的

联想记忆
err [ə:]

想一想再看

v. 犯错,做错 v. 偏离,入歧途

联想记忆
identical [ai'dentikəl]

想一想再看

adj. 相同的,同一的

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。