Excuse me. -Good evening, little masters. What can I do for you?
对不起。-晚安,贵客。需要什么服务吗?
If you're seeking accommodation, we got some cozy Hobbit-sized rooms available.
如果你们想歇一晚,我们有哈比人住的舒适房间。
Always proud to cater to the little Folk, Mister?
我们永远都很乐意为小个儿们提供服务,怎么称呼?
Underhill. My name's Underhill.
山下。我叫山下。
Underhill, yes. -We're friends of Gandalf the Grey.
山下。-我们是灰袍巫师甘道夫的朋友。
Can you tell him we've arrived?
甘道夫?甘道夫?你能告诉他我们来了吗?
Gandalf? Gandal? Oh, yes. I remember. Elderly chap. Big grey beard, pointy hat.
对了。我记得了。一个老头子。长长的灰胡子,尖尖的帽子。
Not seen him for six months.
半年没见到他了。
What do we do now?
现在怎么办?
Sam, he'll be here. He'll come.
山姆,他一定会来的。
Get out of my way!
让开!
What's that? -This, my friend, is a pint.
那是什么?-朋友,这就是一品脱啤酒。
It comes in pints?
有这么大杯的?
I'm getting one. -You got a whole half already!
我也要一杯。-你喝很多了!
That fellow's done nothing but stare at you since we arrived.
我们来了之后,那个人一直看你。
Excuse me. That Man in the corner. Who is he?
对不起。在角落的那位。他是谁?
He's one of them Rangers. They're dangerous folk, wandering the Wilds.
他是一个游侠。危险人物,成天在荒野游荡。
What his right name is, I've never heard, but around here he's known as Strider. -Strider.
我不知道他的名字,但是这儿的人都叫他神行客。-神行客。
Baggins. Baggins.
巴金斯。巴金斯。
Baggins? Sure, I know a Baggins.
巴金斯?我认识呀。
He's over there. Frodo Baggins.
他在那儿。佛罗多·巴金斯。
He's my second cousin, once removed on his mother's side and my third cousin, twice removed.
我是他的表舅也同时是他的表。
Pippin! -Steady on, Frodo!
皮聘!-稳住 佛罗多!