Ross: Then don't do that, alright?
那么就不要那么干。
Ross: Monica. What do you think?
摩妮卡,你认为呢?
Monica: (welling up) Mmhmm.
嗯。
Ross: Wh are you welling up?
你热泪盈眶了?
Monica: No.
才没有。
Ross: You are, you're welling up.
你有,你热泪盈眶了。
Monica: I'm not!
我没有!
Ross: You're gonna be an aunt.
你就要成为阿姨了。
Monica: Oh shut up!
喔,闭嘴。
Rachel: Hi, Mindy. Hi, itit's Rachel. Yeah, I'm fine. II saw Barry today.
嗨,明蒂,我是瑞秋。我很好,是的,我今天见巴瑞了。
Oh, yeah, yeah hehe told me. No, it's okay. Really, it's okay. I hope you two are very happy, I really do.
哦是的,对的,他告诉我了。不,没关系,真的,没关系。我祝福你们幸福快乐,真心诚意的。
Oh, oh, and Mindy, you know, ifif everything works out, and you guys end up getting married and having kids and everything.
哦,哦,明蒂,如果一切顺利,你们结婚生子了。
I just hope they have his old hairline and your old nose.
我希望他们有他的老发线和你的老鼻子。
Okay, I know it was a cheap shot, but I feel so much better now.
我知道这招很贱,但我现在感觉好多了。