Joey: So when do we get to meet the guy?
那什么带回来让我们认识认识?
Ross: Yeah.
是啊
Monica: Let's see, today's Monday...Never.
我想想,今天星期一…… 永远不。
All: Oh, come on! Come on!
哦,拜托!不要这样嘛!
Monica: No. No. Not after what happened with Steve.
不,从Steve那次后,就再无可能了。
Chandler: What are you talking about? We love Schhteve! Schhteve was schhexy! ..
你在说什么?我们都爱Schhteve,Schhteve很性感!
Chandler: Sorry.
抱歉。
Monica: Look, I don't even know how I feel about him yet. Just give me a chance to figure that out.
各位,我连自己对他有什么感觉都还不知道,给我点时间想清楚。
Rachel: Well, then can we meet him?
到时候我们能见见他了?
Monica: Nope. Sorry.
不。抱--歉!
Ross: Joey, Joey, Let it go.
Joey,放过他吧。
Monica: Why should I let them meet him? I mean, I bring a guy home, and within five minutes they're all over him.
我意思是,为什么我要让他们认识他?我带个人回家,他们会在5分钟内蜂拥而上。
They're like coyotes, picking off the weak members of the herd.
他们就像土狼一样专找牧群中的弱小下手。
Paula: Listen. As someone who's seen more than her fair share of bad beef, I'll tell you: that is not such a terrible thing.
听着,不只是看过自己盘里的坏牛肉(不愉快的场面我见多了)我要告诉你:这并不是那么糟糕。
Come on, Mon, they're your friends, they're just looking out after you.
我的意思是,他们是你的朋友,他们只是在旁边替你留神。
Monica: I know. I just wish that once, I'd bring a guy home that they actually liked.
这我知道。我只是希望带一个他们真正满意的男人回家。
Paula: Well, you do realize the odds of that happening are a little slimmer if they never get to meet the guy. .
你知道的,他的机会会更渺茫的…… 如果他们根本就没见过这小伙。
Monica: I know. I know. Mind if I whimper a little bit?
我知道,我知道。能让我小声的哭一下吗?
Paula: Whimper.
哭吧。
Monica: Okay, I'm done.
好,哭完了。
Joey: Let it go, Ross.
让这事过去吧,Ross。
Ross: Yeah, well, you didn't know Chi Chi.
是啊,可你不了解Chi Chi。
Monica: Do you all promise?
你们都保证?
All: Yeah! We promise! We'll be good!
对,我们保证,我们会很好!
Monica: Chandler? Do you promise to be good?
Chandler你呢?你答应会很好?
Joey: You can come in, but your filtertipped little buddy has to stay outside!
你可以进来了,但是你的烟屁股朋友得呆在外面。
Ross: Hey, Pheebs.
喂,Pheeb。