Joey: Do you have any respect for your body?
难道你一点也不尊重你的身体?
Ross: Don't you realise what you'reyou're doing to yourself?
你不明白你在对你的身体做什么吗?
Chandler: Hey, you know, I have had it with you guys and your cancer and your emphysema and your heart disease.
嗨,我受够你们了,什么癌症、肺气肿,心脏病啦。
The bottom line is, smoking is cool, and you know it.
至少,抽烟很酷,并且你们也知道。
Rachel: Chandler? It's Alan, he wants to speak to you.
Chandler,是Alan,你要和你讲话。
Chandler: Really? He does? Hey, buddy! What's up? Oh, she told you about that, huh?
真的,他找我?老兄,什么事?她告诉你了?
Well, yeah, I have one now and then. Well, yeah, now. Well, it's not that big. Well, that's true.
喔,是的,我正在吸。嗯,是的,现在,没那么糟,这倒是真的。
Gee, you know, no one… no…one's ever put it like that before. Well, okay, thanks!
咦,没人这么说过,好的,谢谢。
Rachel: God, he's good.
天啊,他真棒。
Ross: If only he were a woman.
如果他是个女人,那该有多好。
Rachel: Yeah.
是的啊。
Chandler: Ooh, Lambchop. How old is that sock?
喔,又是小羊排!那袜子到底有多旧了?
If I had a sock on my hand for thirty years it'd be talking too.
如果我有只袜子在手上戴了三十年,它也会说话的。
Ross: Okay. I think it's time to change somebody's nicotine patch.
好了,我认为有人该换尼古丁贴片了。
Monica: Hey. Where's Joey?
Joey在哪?
Chandler: Joey ate my last stick of gum, so I killed him. Do you think that was wrong?
Joey吃了我最后一片口香糖,所以我就把他杀了,你认为这样不对吗?
Rachel: I think he's across the hall.
我想他在对面
Monica: Thanks.
谢谢。
Ross: There you go.
好啦。
Chandler: Ooh, I'm alive with pleasure now.
噢,我又重拾快乐的生活了。
Ross: Hey Pheebs, you gonna have the rest of that PopTart? .. Pheebs?
嗨,Pheeb,你还想吃剩下的果饼吗?
Phoebe: Does anyone want the rest of this PopTart?
谁还想吃剩下的果饼?
Ross: Hey, I might!
嗨,我要。
Phoebe: I'm sorry. You know, those stupid soda people gave me seven thousand dollars for the thumb.
抱歉,知道吗,汽水公司那些笨蛋给了我七千美元当姆指的赔偿金。
All: You're kidding. Oh my God.
开玩笑吧。噢我的天。
Phoebe: And on my way over here I stepped in gum. What is up with the universe?
我回家路上又踩到口香糖,这世界到底怎么了?
Joey: What's going on?
怎么啦?没什么。
Monica: Nothing. I just think it's nice when we're all here together.
我只是觉得大伙在一起温馨。
Joey: Even nicer when everyone gets to wear their underwear.
如果让大家都穿上内裤会更好。