Good evening, Will. Please come in.
晚上好,威尔。请进
Oh, you've been drinking.
原来你在喝酒
I had a glass of wine with my last appointment, yes.
是的,我和上一个客人喝了杯酒
Drinking with a patient.
还和病人喝酒啊
Ah, she was drinking with a patient. I have an unconventional psychiatrist.
她和她的病人喝了一杯。我有个不墨守成规的心理医生
Well, we have that in common.
这点我们倒是相同
Am I your psychiatrist, or are we simply having conversations?
你现在是在接受心理治疗,还是我们只是在进行简单的交谈
"Yes" I think is the answer to that.
我想答案是肯定的
Then having a glass of wine before seeing a patient, I assure you, is very conventional.
那在接受治疗之前先喝杯酒吧,我向你保证,这很常见
Especially for evening appointments.
尤其是晚间治疗
Huh. How long have you been seeing a psychiatrist?
你看心理医生多久了
Since I chose to be a psychiatrist. Thank you.
从我选择当心理医生之后。谢谢
I read the Freddy Lounds article. Chesapeake Ripper has struck again.
我读过弗雷迪·劳兹的文章了。切萨皮克开膛手又开始作案了
No, no, no. No, it's not the same guy.
不不不不,不是同一个人
Maybe it's never been the same guy.
也许从来就不是一个人
Oh, what, now he has a friend?
怎么,现在他又有盟友了吗
Any variations in the murders that might suggest there could be more than one ripper?
凶杀案中任何的不同都有可能意味着会有不止一个开膛手
Some variations.
是有一些不同
The victims were all brutalized. What was the brutalization hiding?
受害人都被残忍地杀害。残忍的背后隐藏着什么呢
The careful surgical removal and preservation of vital organs.
细致的手术切除,以及对要害器官的保护
Valuable organs. Organ harvesters?
有价值的器官。倒卖器官的人吗
Jack's looking for a serial killer he can't seem to catch. It's a brilliant diversion.
杰克在抓一个似乎无法抓到的连环杀手。这能很好转移他的注意力
That's an interesting theory. I will keep it in mind if another body drops.
这推测挺有趣的。我会记住这个,如果再有尸体出现的话
Please do.
请务必牢记
Any other infections?
还有别的地方被感染吗
You seem convinced I'm diseased.
你似乎很确信我生病了
I was asking a broader question. A disease is an infection. An infection isn't always a disease.
我的问题很宽泛,病了一定是被感染了。被感染了并不一定会生病
That is true. You should just tell me now, because I'm going to find out,
这倒是真的。你现在得告诉我,因为我要检查了
and it will affect your insurance if you lie.
而且如果你说谎的话会影响你保险的
May I ask for your business card, please, for my records?
您能给我张您的名片吗,我留个记录