Minister: Friends, family, we're gathered to celebrate here today...the joyous union of Ross and Emily. Now, Ross, repeat after me. "l, Ross."
各位亲朋好友,今天大家齐聚一堂庆祝罗斯与艾蜜莉缔结良缘罗斯。现在,请跟我复述,我,罗斯……
Ross: I Ross...
我,罗斯……
Minister: Take thee, Emily...
娶你,艾蜜莉……
Ross: Take thee, Rachel...
娶你,瑞秋……
Ross: Emily. Emily.
艾蜜莉。艾蜜莉。
Minister: Uhh...Shall I go on?
要继续吗?
Rachel: He-he said Rachel, right? Do you think I should go up there?
他说瑞秋,对吗?我要过去吗?
Emily: Yes, yes, do go on.
请继续。
Minister: I think we'd better start again. Ross, repeat after me. I, Ross...
我们最好重新来过罗斯,请你跟着我说我,罗斯……
Ross: I, Ross...
我,罗斯……
Minister: "Take thee, E-M-I-LY..."
娶你,艾-蜜-莉……
Ross: Take thee, Emily...Like there'd be anybody else.
娶你,艾蜜莉……就好像还有别人似的。
Minister: As my lawfully wedded wife, in sickness and in health...till death parts us.
成为我的合法发妻,无论贫病,至死不渝。
Ross: As my lawfully wedded wife, in sickness and in health...until death parts us. Really, I do. Emily.
成为我的合法发妻,无论贫病,至死不渝。我愿意,艾蜜莉。
Minister: May I have the rings? Emily, Place this ring on Ross' finger as a symbol of your bond everlasting.
请给我婚戒?艾蜜莉,为罗斯戴上戒指,象征你永远爱他。
Minister: Ross, place this ring on Emily's hand as a symbol of the love that encircles you forever.
罗斯,为艾蜜莉戴上戒指,代表你俩白头偕老。
Ross: Happy to.
我很乐意。
Minister: Ross and Emily have made their declarations and it gives me great pleasure to declare them husband and wife.
罗斯与艾蜜莉已经宣誓我很荣幸宣布他们成为夫妻。
Ross: Yay!
耶!
Minister: You may kiss the bride.
你可以亲吻新娘了。
Mrs. Geller: This is worse than when he married the lesbian.
这比他娶同性恋那次更糟糕。
Emily: Just keep smiling.
保持微笑。
Ross: Okey.
好。
Joey: Well, that went well.
进行得真顺利。
Chandler: It could've been worse, He could've shot her.
可以更糟,他可以拿枪杀了她。
Ross: That was pretty funny, wasn't it?
刚才太有趣了,对吧?
Emily: You spoiled everything! It's a nightmare! My friends and family are out there! How can I face them? How can you do this to me?
你搞砸所有事情!我丢死人了!我的亲朋好友都在场!我以后拿什么脸见人?你怎么做得出来?
Joey: Hey, no matter what happens with Ross and Emily, we still get cake, right?
嗨,不管他们俩人怎样,我们都吃得到蛋糕吧?
Ross: That-that-that's all right, you- no-, you take your time sweetie. I'll be right out here...She's just fixing her makeup.
没……没事的,你慢慢冷静下来。我就在门外……她只是在补妆而已。
Emily: I hate you! Ross: And I love you!
我恨你!我也爱你!
Mr. Geller: Boy, bad time to say the wrong name, huh Ross?
罗斯,你偏挑这个时候,说错名字。
Ross: That's true, thanks dad. People should be dancing! Huh? Hey, this is a party! Come on! Joey, dance!
你说得对,谢了,老爸大家应该跳舞啊!这是婚宴,乔伊,跳舞啊!
Mrs. Waltham: Yes, Waltham interiors.
你好,华氏设计。
Phoebe: Uh, hello, this is Ross Geller's personal physician, Dr. Philange.
你好,我是罗斯盖勒的医生,佛兰姬。
Mrs. Waltham: Who?
谁?
Phoebe: Yeah, I've discovered that Ross forgot to take his brain medicine, uh, now without it, uh, in the brain of Ross, uh women's names are interchangeable, through-through no fault of his own.
我发现罗斯忘了吃错乱药,他这人不吃药,就有可能讲错女人的名字,这完全不能怪他。
Mrs. Waltham: Oh my God, Phoebe.
上帝啊,是你菲比。
Phoebe: No, not Phoebe, Dr. Philange. Oh no! You have it too!
我不是菲比,是佛兰姬医生。你也错乱了!
Phoebe: What kind of bitch hangs up on a doctor?
什么臭女人敢挂医生的电话?
Chandler: Hey.
嘿。
Monica: Hey.
嗨。
Chandler: Oh, wow, I hope you don't take this the wrong way but, I know we had plans to meet up tonight and, ugh, I'm just kinda worried about what it might do to our friendship.
希望你别误会,我知道我们今晚约了要见面。但是我担心以后做不成朋友。
Monica: I know. Ah, how could we have let this happen?
我明白。我们怎么这么不小心?
Chandler: Seven times!
还不小心了七次!
Monica: Ugh! Well, you know, look, we were away...
你知道,我们人在国外
Chandler: In a foreign, romantic country...
又是浪漫的异乡……
Monica: I blame London.
都怪伦敦不好。
Chandler: Bad London!
坏伦敦!
Monica: So look umm, while we're st-still in London, I mean, we can keep doing it right?
不过,我们既然还在伦敦,我们就可以继续做,对吗?
Chandler: Well, I don't see that we have a choice. But, when we're back home, we don't do it.
看来我们别无选择。但是我们回去就得停止。
Monica: Only here.
只有这里例外。
Chandler: You know, I, I saw a wine cellar downstairs...
我看到楼下有酒窖……
Monica: I'll meet you there in two minutes.
我两分钟后下去找你。
Chandler: Ok!
好。
Rachel: Mon, honey, I gotta ask you something.
我有事情要问你。
Monica: Now?
现在?
Rachel: Ross said my name up there, I mean, come on, I just can't pretend that didn't happen, can I?
罗斯刚刚说出我的名字,我不能假装没听到吧?
Monica: Oh, I-I don't know.
我不知道。
Rachel: Monica, what should I do?
莫妮卡,我该怎么办?
Monica: Just uh, do the right thing.
做正确的事就行了。
Rachel: What?
什么?
Monica: Toe the line. Thread the needle. Think outside the box!
就事论事,按部就班,置身事外!
Rachel: Whoa, wait, listen, I think I'm just gonna talk to Ross about what he thinks it meant.
等等,我要问罗斯,他是什么意思。
Monica: Wait. Rachel, no, he's married. Married! If you don't realize that, I can't help you.
瑞秋,不要,他已经结婚了!要是你还不懂,我也没法帮到你。
Rachel: Okay, you're right. You're right. You can't help me.
你说得对,你帮不了我。
Mrs. Geller: Jack, is it all our fault? Were we bad parents?
杰克,这是我们的错吗?没把小孩教好?
Mr. Waltham: Yes.
对。
Mr. Geller: Oh yeah, well who serves steak when there's no place to sit, I mean how are you supposed to eat this?
没地方坐还叫人吃牛排,这要怎么搞?
Joey: Hey, what's up?
怎么了?
Joey: You and me, next dance?
下首音乐跟我跳舞好吗?
Mrs. Geller: Sorry dear. I only dance when I am drunk.
抱歉,我只有喝醉才跳舞。
Joey: Want me to get you something?
你想喝点什么?
Monica: Where were you? We were supposed to meet in the wine cellar?
你跑哪去了?不是约在酒窖吗?
Chandler: Forget it, that's off.
算了,当我没说。
Monica: Why?
为什么?
Mr. Waltham: The next tour of the wine cellar will plan in two in-in minutes...
两分钟后……为各位介绍酒窖……
Monica: Joey, what are you doing? You promised Phoebe you wouldn't eat meat until she has the babies!
乔伊,你搞什么?你答应菲比等她生完才吃肉!
Joey: Well, I figured we're in another country, so it doesn't count.
既然我们在国外就不算。
Monica: That's true.
那倒是。
Chandler: The man's got a point.
他说得对。
Rachel: Oh, hi!
喔,嘿!
Ross: Hi!
嗨!
Rachel: I'm sorry, things aren't working out so well.
很抱歉,事情竟然出状况。
Ross: Oh no! It could be better, oh, it's gonna be ok, right?
没有,事情会好转的,一切都会没事,对吧?
Rachel: Oh yeah! Of course, I mean, she's gonna get over this, you know? I mean, so you said my name!
当然,她不会放在心上。你脱口说出我的名字又如何。
Rachel: You know you just said it 'cause you saw me there, if you'd 've seen a circus freak, you would've said, "I take thee circus freak."
不过是因为你刚好看到我。如果你是看到怪胎,也会说:我娶你,怪胎。根本没有别的意思,只是无心之过。没有别的意思,对吧?
Rachel: You know, it didn't mean anything, it's just a mistake. It didn't mean anything. Right?
根本没有别的意思,只是无心之过。没有别的意思,对吧?
Ross: No! No! Of course it didn't mean anything!
当然没有!
Ross: I mean, uh well, I can understand why, Emily would think it meant something, you know, because-because it was you...
但是我明白艾蜜莉为何误会,因为这刚好是你的名字……
Rachel: Right...
对……
Ross: But it absolutely didn't. It didn't! It didn't!
其实没有意义,真的没有!
Joey: Ross, hey, the band's ready outside for your first dance with Emily, so...
罗斯,乐队正在等你跟艾蜜莉开舞。
Ross: Oh! Oh-oh, the band's ready! Well, I-I-we gotta do what the band says-I don't care about the stupid band!
噢,乐队准备好了!我们最好听乐队的话,我才不在乎那愚蠢的乐队!
Joey: You spit on me man!
你口水喷到我了!
Ross: I'm-I'm sorry.
对不起。
Joey: Emily is taking kind of a long time, huh?
艾蜜莉也进去太久了吧?
Rachel: You know when I locked myself in the bathroom at my wedding, it was because I was trying to pop the window out of the frame.
我结婚时也躲在厕所不出来,不过那是因为我要撬开窗户。
Ross: Oh, right!
是啊!
Rachel: Get the hell out of there, you know?
我一心想要逃出去。
Ross: Emily? Emily? I'm coming in.
艾蜜莉?艾蜜莉?我要进去了。
Rachel: Well, look at that, same thing.
你看,同一招。
Chandler: Listen, in the middle of everything if I scream the word, "Yippee!" just ignore me.
如果我中途大喊“好耶”,你就当作没听到。
Monica: Oh my God, Rachel! Hi!
天啊,瑞秋!嗨!
Chandler: Oh, hello Rachel.
你好,瑞秋。
Rachel: Ross said my name. Ok? My name.
罗斯叫出我的名字,是我的名字。
Rachel: Ross said my name up there, that obviously means that he still loves me.
他会说成我的名字,表示他还爱我!
Rachel: Ok, don't believe me. I know I'm right. All right, you guys wanna go downstairs and get a drink?
不信就算了,我绝对没误会。你们要不要下楼喝一杯?
Chandler: Yes, we do. But, we have to change first.
好啊,不过我们要先换衣服。
Monica: Yes, I wanna change. And why-why don't you go down and get us a table?
对,我想换衣服你先下去占位子。
Chandler: Yeah, we'll be down in like five minutes.
对,我们五分钟就下去。
Monica: Fifteen minutes.
十五分钟吧。
Rachel: Ok.
好。
Rachel: Hello? Oh, Pheebs! It's Phoebe!
喂,菲比啊,是菲比!
Chandler: Oh, hey hey hi there...
是吗?太好了
Rachel: Hi!
嗨!
Phoebe: Hi, so what happened?
发生什么事了?
Rachel: Well, Ross said my name.
罗斯说成我的名字。
Phoebe: Yeah, I know, but I don't think that means anything.
我知道,不过他是无心的。
Rachel: Ok, Pheebs, you know what, let's look at this objectively all right? Ninth grade, right? The obsession starts.
好的,菲比,我们冷静客观想想看,他从九年级就暗恋我对吧?那时就疯狂迷上我。
Rachel: All right? Summer after ninth grade he sees me in a two-piece for the first time, his obsession begins to grow. Right? So then...
那年暑假,他头一次看我穿两件式,更是不可自拔爱上我。
Chandler: Hey, listen, why don't we go change in my room?
去我房间换衣服如何?
Monica: My clothes are...ohh!
可是我的衣服在……喔!
Chandler: Wow, you look...
你看起来真是……
Monica: No time for that!
没时间废话了!
Joey: Hey, dude, let me in. I got a girl out here!
老兄,让我进去,我有女伴!
Chandler: Well, I've got a girl in here.
我这里也有女孩子。
Joey: No you don't, I just saw you go in there with Monica!
才怪,我看到你跟莫妮卡进去!
Chandler: Well, we're-we're hanging out in here!
我们……我们在聊天!
Joey: Which one of us is gonna be having sex in there, me or you?
你说我们两对谁有机会做爱?我还是你?
Chandler: Well, I suppose I would have to say you! But, what if we're watching a movie in here?
看来我只能说是你了!可是我们正在看电视?
Monica: Which we are, and-and we already paid for it. It's My Giant!
没错,我们付费了 正在看“我的巨人”!
Joey: My Giant? I love that movie!
“我的巨人”?我爱死那部片!