Hey, what's wrong?
怎么了?
Did Eiling find out you're here?
是艾林发现你在这儿了吗?
No. Caitlin was about to give me the not so good news.
没有。凯特琳正要给我一个不好的消息。
The shrapnel in your body has merged with you on a cellular level.
你体内的碎片已经从细胞程度上和你融合了。
And the technology required to unsplice your DNA, It hasn't been invented yet.
而能切断基因链的技术还不存在
Bette. It's okay. Roger that. I just need a minute.
贝蒂。没事的,我知道了。
Don't worry. Pretty sure I can cry without blowing stuff up.
我只想一个人待会儿。别担心,我确定眼泪不会变炸弹。
What now? She joins us.
现在怎么办?让她加入。
Becomes a part of the team. Barry...
成为团队的一员,巴里……
You have an amazing ability to help people.
你的能力不可思议,而且能帮助别人。
She makes things explode.
可她只能让东西爆炸。
She's the first metahuman not hellbent on destroying this city.
她是第一个没有在想方设法毁灭城市的超能力者
It's too dangerous.
太危险了
Well, she's not going in the pipeline.
那也不能把她交给安全运输局。