The Guys: Aww! Come on!
啊!拜托!
Phoebe: Hey, it's your Thanksgiving too, you know, instead of watching football, you could help.
你们也要过感恩节。不要老看足球,来帮帮忙。
The Guys: We know.
我们知道啊。
Monica: Uh, now Rachel, you wanna put the marshmallows in concentric circles.
你要把棉花糖排成同心圆。
Rachel: No Mon, you wanna put them in concentric circles. I want to do this.
不,是你要把棉花糖,排成同心圆。我要的是这样。
Monica: Every year.
年年如此。
To the 10, to the 5. Touchdown, Giants!
十码,五码。触地得分,太棒了。
Phoebe: You know, for once, I am gonna sit down and try to watch one of these things.
我倒想试试看看足球。
Ross: Halftime.
中场休息。
Joey: Hey, who wants to ah, throw the ball around a little, maybe a little three on three going?
谁想出去玩玩球?来个3对3?
Rachel: Oh! That would be sooo much fun! Oh, can I play too? I've never played football, like ever.
一定很好玩! 哦,我可以参加吗?我从来没玩过足球。
Joey: Great, you can cover Chandler.
太好了,你可以防守钱德。
Chandler: No, no, no, I don't, I don't really wanna play.
我不想玩球。
Joey: Come on man! You never wanna do anything since you and Janice broke up.
你跟珍妮丝分手之后,就一直提不起劲。
Chandler: That's not true! I wanted to wear my bathrobe and eat peanut clusters just all day. I wanted to start drinking in the morning. Don't say that I don't have goals!
才不是这样!我想整天穿着浴袍吃花生。我还想在早上喝酒,别说我没有目标。
Joey: Chandler, you have to start getting over her. All right, if you play, you get some fresh air, maybe it'll take your mind off Janice, and if you don't play, everyone will be mad at you 'cause the teams won't be even. Come on.
你得把她忘了,好吗?如果你来玩球,呼吸新鲜空气,也许就会忘记珍妮丝。否则大家都会生你的气,因为这样两队人数就不平均了。
Chandler: Yeah, all right, I'll play. But I don't like...you.
好,我参加。但是我不喜欢 你。
Phoebe: Yay! ! Let's do it! Ross?
耶!! 来吧!罗斯?
Ross: What? Wanna play football?
什么? 想玩足球吗?
Ross: Um, Monica and I aren't supposed to play football.
嗯,莫妮卡跟我都不能玩足球。
Joey: Says who? Your mom?
谁说的?你妈?
Ross: Yeah. Yes.
对。 是。
Rachel:"What do you mean," she asks her boyfriend, really scared to hear the answer.
"你是什么意思?"她问她的男朋友,惊恐地听着答案。
Monica: Well, every every Thanksgiving um, we used to have a touch football game called the 'Geller Bowl.'
以前每年圣诞节,我们都玩触身美式足球,叫做盖勒杯。
Chandler: No, no, no, you say that proudly.
不,你的口气要很骄傲才对。
Monica: Anyway, Ross and I were always captains, and um, it got kind of competitive and one year, Geller Bowl Six, I accidentally broke Ross's nose.
反正罗斯跟我每次都当队长。竞争越来越激烈,有一年,第六届盖勒杯我不小心打断罗斯的鼻子。
Ross: It was soo not an accident. She saw I was about to tag her, so she threw her big fat grandma arm elbow on my face...just keep running.
很明显不是偶然的。她看到我就快抱住她,就用她的大胖手肘撞我的脸 然后拼命往前跑。
Monica: Yeah, to score the winning touchdown, by the way.
因此赢得致胜的一分。
Ross: Whoa, whoa, whoa, ho, ho, ho, you did not win the game, the touchdown didn't count, because of the spectacularly illegal, oh and by the way savage nose breaking.
你没有赢,那次得分不算,因为你公然犯规,野蛮地打断我的鼻子。
Monica: I won the game.
我赢了。
Ross: Oh yeah! Then how come you didn't get the Geller Cup?
是吗?那你怎么没得到盖勒奖杯?
Rachel: Um, there was a Geller Cup?
有盖勒奖杯?
Ross: Yes, it was the trophy you got if you won the game. But our Dad said, 'nobody won that game,' and he was sick of our fighting, so he took the trophy and...threw it in the lake.
对,这是赢球的奖品。但爸爸说我们谁都没赢,他受够了我们打来打去,所以他把奖品 丢进湖里。
Chandler: And was the curse lifted?
这个诅咒解除了没有?
Ross: Anyway. That's when our Mom said we were not to play football again.
管他呢。妈妈说我们不能再玩足球了。
Monica: You know what, I think we should play a game. I mean come on, it's been twelve years.
你知道吗?我觉得我们应该一起去玩球。
Ross: Can I see you for a second?
我是说,都已经过了12年了。跟你私下说句话好吗?
Monica: Wuss! !
懦夫!!
Ross: All right, we're gonna play.
好,我们参加。
Chandler: But wait a minute though, how are we gonna get there, because my Mom won't let me cross the street.
等等,我们怎么过去?我妈不准我过马路。
Phoebe: Hey. Pheebs, here you go.
嗨。 菲比,来下。
Monica: Ok. Let's bring it in. Wait, no, honey, honey, throw it to me, throw it to me.
好了。把球丢过来。 等等。亲爱的,把球传给我。
Ross: Here you go.
来。
Rachel: That almost hit me in the face.
你差点打中我的脸。
Joey: All right, we have to pick captains.
我们要选队长。
Chandler: And then Tennilles.
还有"坦尼尔们"。
Phoebe: Ok, so how do we decide that?
我们怎么决定队长?
Monica: Well, why don't we just bunny up. Rachel, Chandler, and What?
装兔宝宝好不好?什么?
Monica and Bunny!
兔子!
Monica: Ok, looks like Ross and I are captains.
看来队长就是罗斯跟我了。
Joey: There must be a special place in heaven for people who hung out with you two in high school.
那些在高中跟你们混的人,肯定都上天堂了。
Monica: Ok, so, I bunnied first which means I get to pick first. Joey. Thank you.
我先装兔子 所以我先挑,乔伊。谢谢。
Rachel: Monica, I'm your best friend.
莫妮卡,我是你最好的朋友。
Ross: Sweetie, don't worry you'll get picked. Chandler.
甜心,别担心,会有人选你的,钱德。
Rachel: Ross! Phoebe.
罗斯! 菲比。
Ross: Sweetie, now I pick you.
甜心,现在我选你了。
Rachel: You don't pick me! You're stuck with me!
你才没选我!你只能选我了!
Ross: Ok. All right. So let's see, let's play from the trash can, to the light post. Right. Two hand touch, we'll kick off.
好,这样吧。比赛场地是从垃圾桶到路灯,好吗?两手发球,开始吧。
Monica: All right people listen, I've got exactly twenty eight minutes before I have to baste again.
大家听好了,28分钟后…我就给你们好看。
Chandler: Wow! Just like in the pros.
哇,就跟职业球队一样。
Joey: All right, huddle up, right over here.
好,临场会议。
Phoebe: Wait for me! Wait for me! Wait for me! Oh cool, this is my first huddle.
临场会议。等等我。太棒了!这是我的第一次。
Monica: Ok. Ok, so what do you guys really think of Chandler?
好。 老实说,你们觉得钱德怎么样?
Monica: Phoebe, you know what you're doing right? Yeah.
菲比,你知道自己在做什么吧? 是的。
Monica: Ok, all right, Joey's gonna catch it, and you and I are gonna block.
好的,乔伊接球,我们阻挡。
Phoebe: What's block?
什么叫"阻挡"?
Monica: Phoebe, I thought you said you know what you're doing? I thought you meant in life.
我还以为你知道自己在做什么。 我以为你是指人生的方向。
Monica: Break.
结束。
Chandler: The ball is Janice. The ball is Janice.
球是珍妮丝。球是珍妮丝。
Ross: Oww! ! Son of a...Ow! Come on!
哦!!该死 哦!加把劲!
Chandler: Sorry. I'm sorry. You know what, we're just gonna throw it.
拜托。对不起。这样吧,我们用丢的好了。
Joey: I got it. Go! Go! Go!
我来接。 快!快!快!
Monica: Score! ! 7 to nothing!
得分!!7比0!
Rachel: Ok honey, just so that I'm clear on this: Now you said in the huddle that if Joey caught the ball you were gonna be the one to stop him. Now you didn't, so is that like a, like a football strategy?
亲爱的,我很确信这件事。刚才临场会议的时候你说只要乔伊拿到球,你就去阻止他。而你并没有,这是足球策略吗?
Ross: Yeah, it was part of my plan to fall instantly behind. So, come on, let's go.
是的,这是我摔倒战术的一部分。我们来。
Monica: Losers, walk! Yeah, losers talk!
输家滚蛋! 是吗?输家只会说!
Chandler: No, no, no, actually losers rhyme.
其实输家是押韵的。
Chandler: Twenty three! ! Seventy four! ! You wanna go shotgun? Yeah!
43!!74!!拉开进攻阵式好吗? 好。
Chandler: Hike! Monica and One Mississippi. Two Mississippi. Three Mississippi. Over here, over here, over here!
裆下开球! 一个密西西比、两个密西西比、三个密西西比。 这里。
Rachel: Ha! I almost caught that one!
我差点就接到了!
Chandler: Great! Now, the score is 7 to almost 7.
太好了,现在的比分是7比差一点7。
Ross: Ok, this play, I want you to do a down and out to the right. Ok. Break!
这场比赛,我要你往前场跑,再用假动作往右边跑,好吗?
Rachel: Wait, what am I gonna do?
开始!等等,那我要干嘛?
Ross: You, you go long.
你?你跑远一点。
Rachel: Wait, how long?
多远?
Ross: Until we start to look very small. Ok.
到你几乎看不见我们为止。 好。
Ross: Break! !
开始!!
Joey: Set...hike! One Mississippi, two Mississippi, switch! Switch! Switch!
预备 裆下开球! 一个密西西比、两个密西西比、换防守位置!
Chandler: No, no, no, no, no!
不!
Joey: Haaaaa! Hey, thanks for stopping our ball.
哈!谢谢你挡住了我们的球。
Woman: You are playing American football?
你们在玩美式足球?
Joey: Yeah! Wow, you're like from a whole other country.
哇!你好像来自其他国家。
Woman: I'm Dutch.
我是荷兰人。
Joey: Hi hi, I'm Joey.
嗨,我是乔伊。
Woman: I'm Margha.
我是玛嘉。
Joey: I'm sorry Dutch, I didn't get that last little bit.
对不起,荷兰人,最后一个字我没听懂。
Chandler: Hey Joey, you wanna play football or you wanna...Hi, I'm Chandler.
乔伊,你玩球还是 嗨,我是钱德。
Margha: Hello, Chandler.
你好,钱德。
Joey: Her name is Dutch, and also Marklan.
她叫做荷兰人,又叫做玛亨。
Margha: Margha. Mar klan. Mar gha. Mar haaaan. Margha.
玛嘉。 玛憨。 玛 嘉。 玛 鼾。 玛嘉。
Phoebe: Yo, flirty boys! We're in the middle of the game.
你们,调情的男孩,我们在比赛。
Monica: Come on guys! Let's go! Come on, it's second down.
来吧,开始了,第二次十码进攻。
Ross: Uh, hello, it's third down. No it's not, it's second.
喂,是第三次十码进攻了。 才不是,这是第二次而已。
Ross: Wow!
哇!
Monica: Wow, what?
哇什么?
Ross: Uh, just amazes me that you're still pulling stuff like this.
啊,我真没想到你现在还来这一套。
Monica: Pulling what? It's second down. Ok, it's second down. Take all the second downs you need.
哪一套?这是第二次进攻。 好,是第二次进攻。你要来几个第二次进攻都可以。
Monica: I heard that! Well, I said it loud.
我听到了! 我就是说给你听的。
Margha: It is ok, if I stay and watch? I can't go home just yet. My roomate is, um. .Verschlucken, a big American business man.
我可以留下来看吗?我现在还不能回家。我的室友是个很差劲的美国商人。
Chandler and Yeah! Why don't you stick around. You can sit right there.
你只管坐着看。对啊,留下来吧。
Chandler: Well, that went well. I think so.
很顺利。 我想也是。
Chandler: You know, I was thinking about ah, asking her for her number.
我想跟她要电话号码。
Joey: Thanks man, but I think it makes a stronger statement if I ask for it myself, you know.
谢了,老兄,但我自己开口比较有说服力。
Chandler: Whoa ho, whoa! No, I was thinking about you know for me, as a part of that whole getting over Janice thing you were talking about.
我是替我自己要的,好帮我忘了珍妮丝。
Joey: Oh, yeah, that. All right, means that much to ya, I'll let you have her.
对啊。好吧,如果这么重要,我就让给你吧。
Chandler: Thanks. What, let me have her? ! What'd you mean? Like if you didn't I wouldn't have a shot?
谢了。让给我?你是说如果你不让贤,我就没有机会?
Joey: Well I don't like to say it out loud, but, yeah! Don't feel bad man, we all have our strengths. You're better with numbers and stuff.
我没有说得这么明显,不过,没错!别难过,我们各有优点,你比较有数学头脑。
Chandler: Math! ! You're giving me math? All right, look, you know what, forget about it, you go for the girl, we'll see who gets her.
数学?你说我数学好?好,这样吧,算了。你去追她,我们看谁能追到。
Ross: Chandler, I want you to run a post pattern to the left, ok. And sweetie...
钱德勒,我要你左边防守。而亲爱的,你
Rachel: Yeah, I know, go long. You know, it's like all I'm doing is running back and forth from the huddle.
对,我知道,跑远一点。我就只是跑来跑去而已。
Ross: Well ah, you wanna just, stay out there?
你要不要干脆留在场外好了?
Rachel: Can I see that for second? Yeah.
我能看一秒钟这个东西吗? 行。
Monica: Okay, let's go. I got Chandler! Hut! Hike!
好,来吧。 我来防守钱德。 挡下开球。
Monica: One Mississippi, two Mississippi, three Mississippi.
一个密西西比、两个密西西比、三个密西西比。
Joey: Fumble!
漏接!
Joey: What the hell's the matter with you? ! This is my favourite jersey.
你是怎么搞的?这是我最喜欢的一件毛织杉。
Chandler: Well now you have two. Hey, I am good at math.
那你现在有两件了。嘿,我的数学还真不赖。
Joey: All right, that's it. You know I was still gonna let you have her. But now, forget about it. Prepare to feel very bad about yourself.
够了,我本来还想让给你。现在你想都不要想,等着看自己出丑吧。
Chandler: Hey! Well, I've been preparing for that my entire life! Or something about you that's mean!
我已经准备了一辈子了。我等着看你出丑。
Monica: All right, come on guys, let's go! Tie score, we're running out of time. Forty two! ! Thirty eight! ! Hike!
快点,比赛了。比数拉平,我们没时间了。42、38,挡下开球。
Phoebe: Oh I got it! ! Oh! Ew! Broken boobs! Ow!
我接到了。我的胸部骨折了。
Joey: Pheebs, run! Run, Phoebe, run!
菲比,快跑。 快跑,菲比,快跑。
Phoebe: Touchdown! ! Touchdown! !
触地得分!!
Ross: No, no, no. Uh, hello, the buzzer buzzed. It doesn't count.
不,铃声响了,不算。
Monica: After the snap! Before the snap!
那是在传球之前! 在传球之后!
Joey: After! ! Before! !
之后!! 之前!!
Rachel: Now, does it really matter? Yes! !
这很重要吗? 对!!
Phoebe: Well, ok, I made a touchdown. It was my first touchdown. So?
但我触地得分了,这是我的第一次。
Ross: Oh, Pheebs, that's great. It doesn't count.
菲比,太好了,可是不算。
Monica: Does so count! Cheater, cheater, compulsive eater.
当然算。 骗子,骗子,不吃会死。
Phoebe: Oh my God!
我的天啊!
Monica: You know what, that's fine, maybe you haven't grown up, but I have. Oh, oh, ok.
很好,也许你还没长大,但我已经是大人了。 哦,哦,好吧。
Monica: Dead leg! !
踢死你!!
Ross: Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow! Ok, ok, fine, fine! All right, you wanna win by cheating, go ahead, all right. Phoebe the touchdown does count, you win.
好,很好。你想靠作弊赢球,随便你。菲比,得分照算,你赢了。
Phoebe: Woo yay! ! No! Listen, I'm not gonna go through this with you again, ok.
哦耶!! 我不想再跟你吵,
Just once I wanna beat you when you can't blame it on the broken nose, or the buzzer, or the fact that you thought you might be getting mono, all right? Let's just call this, tie score, and it's halftime.
我要你输得无话可说,不能怪罪鼻梁断掉、铃声,或是你可能白血球过多。比赛算平手,现在是中场休息。
Ross: Ok, first of all, I don't play with cheaters, and second of all, you know I had swollen glands! !
首先,我不跟作弊的人比赛。第二,你知道 我以前有腺体肿大的毛病。
Monica: You know what? I'll think you'll play.
你知道吗?我看你一定会参加。