Have a lovely day and do give the happy couple my best. I will.
今天玩得开心,替我祝福新婚夫妇。好的。
Oh, by the way, Sherlock, do you remember Redbeard?
对了,夏洛克,还记得红胡子么? (15世纪着名海盗兄弟)
I'm not a child anymore, Mycroft.
我不是小孩子了,麦克罗夫特。
No, of course you're not.
当然不是了。
Enjoy not getting involved, Sherlock.
享受你的"不陷入"吧,夏洛克。
Pray silence for the best man.
大家安静,有请伴郎。
Ladies and gentlemen, family and friends, and... um, others. A-also...
女士们先生们,亲朋好友们还有……其他人还,还有……格雷格
Greg… Molly. I've just had a thought.
茉莉。我刚想到。
Is that a brain? What if John asks Sherlock to be his best man?
那是人脑么?要是约翰请夏洛克做伴郎怎么办?
Well, he will, won't he? He's bound to. Exactly.
肯定会请他的吧?就是啊。
So? So, he'll have to make a speech, in front of people.
所以?他得演讲,当着一群人的面。
There'll be actual people there, actually listening.
在场会有很多人,认真听他发言。