Okay...
好了...
Here we are.
我们到了。
Hey. What are you trying to pull? The president of science isn't in here.
你们有什么诡计?科学部长又不在这。
You lie down, he'll be here in a minute.
你躺好了,他马上就来。
Okay. Hey, I thought you were trying to trick me.
好的。我还以为你们要骗我呢。
Now, you just get comfortable.
现在你舒舒服服地躺好了。
No, no, comfort is the enemy. You know what's comfortable? Slippers and blankets and panda bears.
不行,安逸是敌人。你知道什么叫舒服吗?拖鞋,毛毯和大熊猫。
Imagine a panda bear with Richard Feynman's face on it. Warm up the car, Leonard, it's poster time.
想像一只长着理查德·费曼脸的熊猫。暖暖车,莱纳德,咱们去买海报。
Maybe in the morning.
早上再说。
Yeah, you get some sleep.
对,你先睡一会。
No, I don't want to go to sleep, you can't make me.
不,我不想睡觉,你们强迫不了我。
You're right, we can't.
你说的对,我们不能。
Yeah, darn straight, you can't. Try to tell a grown man to go to sleep...-Soft kitty. Warm kitty.
你们当然办不到。竟然想哄一位成年人去睡觉...- 软软的小猫,暖暖的小猫。
Little ball of fur...-That's not gonna work.
一只小毛球... -没用的。
Happy kitty, sleepy kitty.*-*Purr.*-*Purr, purr.
快乐的小猫,瞌睡的小猫。* -* 呼。* -* 呼,呼。
You know, he can be a lot of trouble, but when I see him lying here asleep like this, I just think...how easy it would be to hold a pillow over his face.
他有时的确是个烦人精,但看到他躺在那边就这样睡着,我就想...把枕头按他脸上多简单啊。
Wow, you look like you got some rest.
看来你休息得不错。
Oh, I'm feeling much better. And I've also been continuing to make progress without artificially raising my anxiety levels.
我感觉好多了。而且我不用故意提升我的焦虑程度,工作也顺利进展中。
I turned on the heat in my car and some vomit came out, so my levels right up there.
我把车里的暖风打开了,结果喷出了呕吐物,所以我的焦虑程度高到这了。
Hey, guys. Mind if Emily joins us for lunch? - Yeah, sure. - Yeah, no problem. - Of course not.
伙计们。介不介意艾米丽跟我们一起吃?-当然可以。-来吧。-没问题。
So I hear you guys have been playing a little game.
我听说你们最近在玩一个小游戏。
Well, um, we were just kidding around.
我们只是开玩笑而已。
Well, you may think it's funny that Raj is sweet and sensitive, but I think it's sexy. Ugh, why is there dog hair in your mouth?
你们也许认为拉杰的贴心和敏感很好笑,但我觉得那是性感。你嘴里怎么有狗毛?