手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 英剧学习 > 神探夏洛克第三季 > 正文

神探夏洛克第3季Sherlock(MP3+中英字幕) 第49期:最真挚的祝福

来源:可可英语 编辑:villa   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


手机扫描二维码查看全部内容

Well, what's the worst that could happen?

那还能要命不成?
Helen-Louise probably wondered the same. Helen-Louise?
海伦·露易丝肯定也是这么想的。海伦·露易丝?
Oh, hello dear. I was just thinking, if John does ask Sherlock...
喂,亲爱的。我在想,要是约翰真请夏洛克...
What, the speech, dear? No, it'll be fine.
你说演讲?没问题的啦。
It's not just the speech, though, is it? Oh, brilliant! Mrs Hudson? Hello, darling. Are you all right?
不仅是演讲,对吧?太机智了!赫德森太太?好呀,亲爱的。你没事吧?
I was coming to see Sherlock and I thought you were... No...Possibly dying.
我来找夏洛克,还以为你……没事……要死了。
Oh, sorry. What's wrong?
抱歉。出什么事了?
The telegrams! Sorry, what? Oh, sorry. Telegrams! Right, um...
要读电报!你说什么?对不起。电报!哦,对……
神探夏洛克剧照

First things first, telegrams.

首先,读电报。
Well, they're not actually telegrams, we just call them telegrams. I don't know why. Wedding tradition.
其实不是电报,只是这么叫而已,不懂。婚礼习俗吧。
Because we don't have enough of that already, apparently.
好像繁文缛节还不够多似的。
"To Mr and Mrs Watson, so sorry I am unable to be with you on your special day."
致华生夫妇:抱歉大喜之日不能躬逢其盛。
"Good luck and best wishes, Mike Stanford."
祝福你们,迈克·斯坦福。
"To John and Mary, all good wishes for your special day," "with love and many big..."
致约翰和玛丽,特殊的日子献上最真挚的祝福。爱你们,大……
"Big squishy cuddles from Stella and Ted."
大力熊抱,斯黛拉和泰德。


发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。