Oh, you're back already.
你已经回来了
Good. Good thing.
好 很好
I'm, uh, I'm nearly out of straw.
我的秸秆快用完了
Come on. You're happy that I'm back.
拜托 我回来你很高兴吧
I'm not unhappy.
我没有不高兴
And, uh, you promised me a story.
而且 你欠我一个故事
Did I?
有吗
Tell me about your son.
给我讲讲你的儿子
I lost him. There's nothing more to tell, really.
我失去了他 没有什么其他好说的 真的
And since then, you've loved no one, and no one has loved you.
从那以后 你再没有爱上过任何人 也没有人爱上过你
Why did you come back?
你为什么会回来
I wasn't going to.
我本不打算回来
But then... something changed my mind.
但是之后 一些事情让我改变了想法
What's happening?
发生什么了
Kiss me again. It's working.
再吻我一次 真的有用
What is?
什么有用
Any curse can be broken.
任何诅咒都有破解之道
Who told you that?
谁告诉你的?