Ross: Yeah, we thought we had a monkey, but we didn't.
是的,我以为我们有养猴子,但是我们没有。
Rachel: Turned out it was a hat. Cat! Cat! What did I say?
结果是帽子。猫!猫!我说了什么?
Monica: We checked the third and fourth floor, no one's seen Marcel.
我们查过了,没人看到马修。
Phoebe: Marcel?
马修?
Ross: My uncle Marcel.
我叔叔马修?
Phoebe: ls that who the monkey's named after?
那猴子是以你叔叔命名?
Luisa: OK, are you aware that possession of an illegal exotic is punishable...by up two years in prison and confiscation of the animal.
你知道拥有非法外来动物……可判刑两年并没收动物?
Phoebe: Oh, my God! You put that poor little creature in jail?
天啊,你要把这可怜的小东西关进监牢?
Monica: Pheebs, remember how we talked about saying things quietly to yourself first?
菲比,你记得我们说过当你想说什么的时候要先小声对自己说么?
Phoebe: Yes, but there isn't always time.
记得,但有时候时间不够。
Monica: I'm sure there's some friendly way to reconcile this. Have a seat. First of all, we haven't been introduced. I'm Monica Geller.
我相信一定会有妥善的处理方式,请坐。首先,我们还没自己介绍,我叫摩妮卡。
Luisa: Oh, my God, you are! And you're Rachel Greene!
天啊,你是莫尼卡。还有,你是瑞秋对吗?
Rachel: Yeah.
是啊。
Luisa: Luisa Gianetti! Lincoln High? I sat behind you guys in homeroom.
露莎,林肯高中。我坐在你们后面。
Rachel: Luisa! Oh, my God! Monica! It's Luisa!
露莎!哦,天哪!摩妮卡,是露莎。
Ross: Wait, I went there too!
我也去了那里!
Monica: Luisa! From homeroom!
露萨,教室的那个!
Luisa: You have no idea who I am, do you?
你们根本不知道我是谁对不?
Rachel: No.
不。
Monica: Not at all.
一点都不知道。
Luisa: Well, maybe that's because you spent four years ignoring me.
或许你们那四年,都在当我不存在。
Luisa: Would it have been so hard to say, "Morning, Luisa". or "Nice overalls?
难道说句 "早安,露莎"。."或 "好漂亮的连身裤" 那么难吗?
Monica: Oh, I'm so sorry!
对不起。
Luisa: Yes, not so much you. You were fat, you had your own problems. But you. What a bitch!
我不是说你,你当时很胖,你有自己的烦恼。可是你,实在是个贱货。
Rachel: What?
什么?
Monica: You know, be that as it may...Do you think you just help us here out that monkey thing, you know, just for old times' sake? Go Bobcats?
不管怎样,你能看在过去的份上,帮帮我们,帮我们找找猴子?
Luisa: I could. But I won't. If I find that monkey, he's mine.
我可以,但我不。如果我找到那只猴子,它就是我的了。
Phoebe: Dang dang dang, Sorry.
当当当,抱歉。
Marcel? Marcel?
马修?马修?
Hi, can I help you?
需要帮忙吗?
Chandler: We're kind of having an emergency, and we were looking for something.
我们有急事,我们在找东西。
Joey: A monkey.
猴子。
Chandler: Yes, have you seen any?
对,你有看见吗?
No, I haven't seen the monkey. Do you know anything about fixing radiators?
没,我没看见猴子。你知道怎么修暖气吗?
Joey: Sure, sure! Did you try turning the knob back the other way?
当然!你试过将转钮转回去吗?
Of course!
当然!
Oh. Then, no.
那之后我就不知道了。
Taste this, there's too much rum here? Help to find your monkey!
试试这个,是不是朗姆酒加多了?有助于你找到猴子。
Just a second.
等等。
Chandler: Oh, no no no wait wait wait. No, wait! We may not know anything about radiators per se,...but we do have certain amount of expertise in the heating and cooling milieu.
不,等等。我们对暖气本身或许不太懂,但我们可是冷暖环境的专家。
Joey: Aren't we kind of in the middle of something yet?
我们现在不正在忙吗?
Chandler: Yes, but these women are very hot, and they need our help. And they're very hot!
但这些小姐很热,她们需要我们的帮助。而且很火辣。
Joey: We can't, all right? We're sorry. You've no idea how sorry, but We promised we'd find this monkey.
我们不行,抱歉你们不知道你不知道我们有多抱歉,我们答应人家要找猴子。
Joey: If you see him, he's about high and answers to the name Marcel. So if we could get some pictures of you, you'd really be helping us out.
它约这么高,名叫马修。如果能拥有你们的照片,就算是帮了大忙。
Chandler: From now on, you don't get to talk to other people.
从现在起不准你和其他人讲话。
Phoebe: Oh, my God!
噢,我的天!
Monica:What?
什么?
Phoebe: Something just, brushed up against my right leg.
有东西碰到我的右脚。
Monica: What is it?
是什么?
Phoebe: Oh, it's okay. It was just my left leg.
没什么,是我的左脚。
Monica: Look, Phoebe!
看,菲比。
Phoebe: Oh, Marcel! Come here!
马修,过来!
Luisa: Step aside, ladies.
站过去,两位小姐。
Monica: What are you gonna do?
你要干什么?
Just a small tranquilizer.
只是一小针镇定剂。
Phoebe: Run, Marcel, run!
快跑,马修,快跑!
Monica: Are you okay?
你还好吧?
Phoebe: I think so. Oh, gosh!
还行。哦哦,糟了!
Ross: It's ridiculous, We've been all over the neighborhood! He's gone. He's just gone!
太可笑了,我们把附近都找遍了,它不见了,它跑了。
Rachel: Ross, you don't know that.
罗斯,还不一定。
Ross: Oh, come on. It's cold, it's dark. He doesn't know the Village! And now I have a broken foot. I have no monkey and a broken foot! Thank you very much!
哦,算了吧,外面又黑又冷,它根本不认识路!现在我的脚又受伤了,猴子丢了,脚还受伤了。真得谢谢你!
Rachel: Ross, you know, I said I'm sorry a million times. What do you want me to do? You want me to break my foot too? I'll break it right now. Oh, my God! There, are you happy now?
罗斯,我已向你到过无数次歉了你还想要我怎样?你想我的脚也受伤?我马上就把脚弄伤。瞧,高兴了吧。
Ross: Yeah, now that you kicked the sign...I don't miss Marcel anymore!
对,你踢完路标后 ... 我马上就不想马修了。
Rachel: You konw, it's not like I did this on purpose.
我真的不是故意的。
Ross: No, this's just vintage Rachel. I mean things just sort of happen around you! I mean you're off in "Rachel Land," doing your "Rachel Thing"..... totally oblivious to people's, monkeys or to people's feelings and I don't want to hear it! Forget it, okay?
不不,这就是典型的瑞秋。这种事常发生在你身上,你活在自己的世界里,做自己的事情,完全无视别人的,猴子的或是别人的感觉,我不想听!别提了,好不好?
Ross: What?
什么?
Rachel and Ross: Hey, banana man!
嗨,香蕉男!
Phoebe: It's so intense! One side of my butt is totally asleep and the other side has no idea.
这下可好,一边的屁股在睡觉,另一边却毫无所知。
Joey: What's with Phoebe?
菲比怎么啦?
Monica: Tranquilizer dart.
中麻醉镖了。
Joey: Oh, sure.
哦,这样啊。
Ross: Hi! Did you order some bananas?
你有订香蕉吗?
Heckles: What about?
怎么了?
Give me my monkey back!
还我的猴子。
Heckles: I don't have a monkey.
我没猴子。
Rachel: Then what's with all the bananas?
干嘛买一箱香蕉?
Heckles: Potassium.
补充钾。
Ross: Okay, where is he?
马修?它在哪儿?
Heckles: You're wasting your time.
你在浪费时间。
Rachel: What?
怎么了?
Ross: What have you done to him?
你对他干了什么?
Heckles: That's my monkey. That's Patty. Patty, the monkey.
这是我的猴子,它叫佩蒂。
Ross: Are you insane? Come here, Marcel. Come on.
你疯了么?过来,马修…
Heckles: Come in, Patty.
过来,佩蒂。
Come here, Marcel.
过来,马修。
Come in, Patty.
过来,佩蒂。
Luisa: Here, monkey. Here, monkey! Gotcha!
过来,猴子!总算逮到你了。
Ross: Ok, give me my monkey back!
把我的猴子还给我。
Heckles: That's my monkey.
那是我的猴子。
Luisa: You'er both gonna have to take this up with the judge.
你们到法官面前去争吧。
Heckles: That's not my monkey, just the dress is mine, you could send that back now.
猴子不是我的,只有衣服是我的,把衣服给我就行了。
Ross: All right, I want my monkey!
好吧,我要我的猴子!
No!
不行!
Rachel: Oh, come on, Luisa.
露莎,拜托。
Sorry, prom queen.
抱歉了,舞会皇后。
Ross: You had to be a bitch in High school, you could've been fat.
你高中时非要那么贱么,你就不能是个胖子么。
Rachel: All right, look, ok, in high school, I was prom queenand the homecoming queen and the class president, you...were also there. But this isn't high school anymore. This is the real life, ok? We're all adults here!
在高中,我是舞会皇后,返校皇后,是班长,而你……也在的。但是这不是高中,这是现实,我们现在都是成年人!
Joey: Heckles! Can I have this?
哈克先生,我能来点这个吗?
Rachel: For the most part. Look, if you take this monkey, I'll lose one of the most important person in my life. You can hate me if you want, but please do not punish him. Come on, Luisa, you have a chance to be the bigger person here.
随意。如果你把猴子带走,我将失去我生命中重要的人。你可以恨我,请别折磨他。这是你成为大人物的机会。
Take it!
把握机会吧。
No.
不。
Rachel: Alright. Then I'll call your supervisor and I tell her...that you shot my friend in the ass with a dart!
那么,我只好给你长官打电话,告诉他你在我朋友的屁股上开了一枪。
Ross: It'll be nice to get this off finally, won't it? Or we can leave it on for now. That's fine.
终于能脱去这件衣服,不是吗?或是这样也不错。
Rachel: You know, with the right pair pumps, that would be a great little outfit.
配上鞋就是完整的一套。
Ross: Listen, I'm sorry I was so hard on you before, I just...
抱歉,我之前对你太凶了。
Rachel: No, Ross, come on, no, no, it was my fault. I almost lost your...Ross: No, no, but you were the one who got him back. You were great.
不,这都是我的错,我差点…… 不,不,它也是你找回来的,你做得很好。
Ross: We still have that bottle of wine. You are in the mood for something grape?
那瓶酒还在,有心情喝杯葡萄酒吗?
Rachel: Sure, that would be good.
好呀,这样很不错。
Ross: All right. The neighbors must be vacuuming. Well, as long as we're here...and not on the subject.... I was thinking about...how mad we got at each other before. And I was thinking maybe it was partially because of how we
好的。隔壁一定在用吸尘器。只要我们在这儿……不谈那个话题……我在想……刚才我们对彼此太凶了……大概是因为我们……
Barry: Rachel?
瑞秋?
Rachel: Barry?
班锐?
Barry: I can't do it. I can't marry Mindy. I think I'm still in love with you.
我办不到。我无法和明蒂结婚,我想我爱的人依然是你。
Ross: We have got to start locking that door!
我们得开始锁门了!
All: Show us! Come on! lt was such a long time ago.
给我们看看!来吗!这个很久了。
Monica: Okay, fine. All right. This is me in The Sound of Music. See the von Trapp kids? That's because I'm in front of them.
这是我在 "音乐之声" 里面,看见范崔普的孩子吗?因为我挡在他们前面。
Joey: Big nun!
大修女!
Chandler: I thought that was an alp.
我以为那是阿尔卑斯山。
Monica: High school wasn't my favorite time.
我不太喜欢高中。
Joey: I don't know. I loved high school. You konw, it was just like, four years of parties, dating and sex and...
我不知道,我爱高中,四年的舞会,约会和做爱……
Chandler: Well, I went to boarding school with 400 boys. Any sex I had would've involved a major lifestyle choice.
我和400个男孩上的住宿学校,每次做爱都是对生活方式的重大抉择。
Monica: Doesn't it seem like a million years ago?
天啊,那好像100万年前?
Phoebe: My butt cheek is waking up!
我的屁股有知觉了。