We must hold to this course, west of the Misty Mountains, for 40 days.
我们向迷雾山脉以西走四十天。
If our luck holds, the Gap of Rohan will still be open to us.
幸运的话,就能赶到洛汗隘口。
From there, our road turns east to Mordor.
从那儿往东走到魔多。
Two, one, five. Good! Very good!
二、一、五,好!非常好!
Move your feet.
脚步要快。
You look good, Pippin. Thanks.
你好帅,皮聘。谢谢。
Faster!
快一点!
If anyone was to ask for my opinion, which I note they're not, I'd say we were taking the long way 'round.
虽然你们都不问我的意见,我还是要说我们在绕远路。
Gandalf, we could pass through the Mines of Moria.
甘道夫,我们可以穿过摩瑞亚矿坑。
My cousin Balin would give us a royal welcome.
我表哥巴林会以皇家礼节热烈欢迎我们。
No, I would not take the road through Moria unless I had no other choice.
不行,金雳,别无选择才能走摩瑞亚矿坑。
Sorry!
对不起!
Get him! For the Shire! Hold him. Hold him down, Merry!
捉住他!夏尔万岁!把他压住,梅里!
Gentlemen, that's enough.
各位,够了。
You've got my arm! You've got my arm!
你抓住我了!你抓住我了!
What is that?
那是什么?
Nothing. It's just a wisp of cloud.
没什么。只是一朵乌云。
It's moving fast. Against the wind.
移动得很快。还迎着风。
Crebain from Dunland!
登兰德的乌鸦!
Hide! Hurry! Take cover!
快躲起来快点!躲起来!