手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 老友记(全十季) > 老友记Friends 第四季 > 正文

老友记 第4季:第21集 罗斯的婚礼请柬(上)

来源:可可英语 编辑:ivy   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


手机扫描二维码查看全部内容

Chandler: You know what? It seems like all of the sudden, so much's happening.

你感觉得到吗?突然间发生了这么多事。
Joey: I know. Ross is getting married.
我知道,罗斯要结婚了。
Chandler: Phoebe is, making people.
菲比正在创造新生命。
Joey: Everybody's doing stuff!
每个人好像都有事情做。
Chandler: And we just sit here. I mean if I die the only way people would even know I was here, would be by the ass print on this chair!
可我们却只是坐在这儿!如果我死了,恐怕人们只有从椅子上的屁股印里知道我做了些什么!
Joey: What're we doing?
我们要干嘛?
Chandler: Wasting our lives.
浪费青春。
Joey: I meant for lunch.
我是说午餐吃什么。
Chandler: Look, we have to do something. Ok? Something huge!
所以,我们要找点事做,一些有意义的事情!
Joey: We could climb Mt. Everest!
我们可以攀登珠穆朗玛峰。
Chandler: No-no, not something stupid, something huge.
不,我们要做有意义的事情,不是愚蠢的事情。
Joey: No-no-no-no-no, I saw an ad for this video, people climb that thing everyday! We could totally do that!
不,不,不,我们当然可以做,我看一个广告说每天都有人做这样的事情。
Chandler: Why not? ! I mean it's just, it's just climbing! It's just, it's just steep!
为什么不?我们就做这个,不过是些峭壁罢了!
Joey: Yeah!
是啊!
Chandler: We're going to Everest! Ok, it would be nice to leave an ass print on Everest!
我们去攀登珠穆朗玛峰,并且在上面坐出我们的屁股印!
Phoebe: Hey!
嘿!
Joey: Hey!
嘿!
Phoebe: What-what's up?
在干什么?
Joey: We're gonna climb Mt. Everest!
我们准备去攀登珠穆朗玛峰!
Chandler: Yeah baby!
是的!
Phoebe: Really? ! I looked into that. Yeah, but, I mean it costs like $60,000 and you know you could die. And, and you would die!
真的吗?但你知道吗?这要花费6万美元和面临生命危险。你会死在那里!
Chandler: Yeah, well...
好,那么......
Joey: We can get that Everest video you know.
那我们去看攀登珠穆朗玛峰的录影带吧。
Chandler: Yeah, we could do that without, you know risking our lives at all!
嗯,而且我们那样做的话就不会冒生命危险了。
Joey: And while we're down at the video store, you know what else we could rent? Die Hard!
当我们去租这个录影带的时候,你知道我们还可以租到什么?虎胆龙威!
Oh, you know what? I just remembered, that Everest thing is only available through mail order.
哦,我想起来了,珠穆朗玛峰的录影带只能邮件订阅。
Chandler: Oh, well...
好吧。
Phoebe: So you guys'll stay here and hang out with me?
所以你们决定待在这儿陪我。
Chandler: Yeah.
是的。
Joey: Yeah. Yeah.
是,是。
Chandler: But I'll tell you something. One of these days we're gonna get off our butts and rent Die Hard again!
但我要告诉你,总有一天我们要做些大事,还要再看一遍虎胆龙威!
Joey: Yeah we are!
是的,我们一定会。
Ross: Wow! That was fast. It usually takes me two hours to get Ben to go down for his nap.
真快,我通常要花2小时才能让班乖乖睡觉。
Emily: Such a little sweetheart. Do you know what he just said?
他好可爱,你知道他刚才说什么?
Ross: What?
什么?
Emily: Good night, mommy.
妈咪,晚安。
Ross: Oh, yeah, that's 'cause he has got lots of mommies. Yeah, in fact, it's kinda become his word for "woman".
因为他有很多妈咪,那算是他对女人的通称。
Emily: So what did we decide? Does your uncle Nathan get an invite or not?
你是怎么想的,我们要不要邀请你的内森叔叔?
Ross: Ohh, God, nobody likes him, and he's so cheap, I mean he'd never fly to London in a million years. Yeah, invite him. Hey, did I do these neat enough?
哦!没有人喜欢内森叔叔,他永远都不会有钱到伦敦参加婚礼的。所以我们邀请他。看我这些写的怎么样?
Emily: Yeah, they're fine.
嗯,不错。
Ross: Yeah?
是吗?
Emily: If anyone asks, we'll say that Ben addressed them. Oh! So you invited Rachel then?
如果有人问是谁写的,我们就说是本写的。哦!你邀请瑞秋了?
Ross: Sure. Why not?
当然。有什么问题?
Emily: Really?
真的?
Ross: Yeah?
怎么?
Emily: Oh, I don't think I'd be comfortable having any of my old lovers there.
我认为婚礼的时候如果你以前的女朋友也在场,会有些不合适吧。
Ross: Wait-wait-wait, do you, do you think, maybe we shouldn't invite her?
等一下。你认为我们不应该邀请瑞秋?
Emily: Oh, no-no, Ross, you know I absolutely adore Rachel, it's just that, well I thought it might be way awkward for you.
不,我也非常喜欢瑞秋,只是我觉得那会使你有些尴尬。
But it's absolutely your decision. More tea?
但这是你的决定,我没有意见。再来杯茶吗?
Ross: Yeah sure.
是的,再来一杯。
Emily: Earl Grey?
你还好吗?
Ross: Huh? Yeah, fine, invite whoever you want.
额?我没事,你想请谁就请谁吧。
Ross: I don't want to be single, ok? I just, I just- I just wanna be married again!
我不想一个人生活,我想,想快点再结婚。
Chandler: And I, just want a million dollars!
那,我想要一百万美元。
Monica: Rachel? !
瑞秋?!
Rachel: Oh God Monica, hi! Thank god...
哦,莫尼卡是你!
Monica: Ok, everybody, this is Rachel, another Lincoln High survivor. This is everybody, this is Chandler, and-and Phoebe, and Joey, and- you remember my brother Ross?
好,各位,这是瑞秋,另一位在林肯中学生存下来的人。这是我的朋友,钱德勒,菲比,乔伊,你还记得我哥哥罗斯吗?
Rachel: Sure!
当然记得!
Ross: Hi.
你好。
Ross: You know you probably didn't know this, but back in high school, I had a, um, major crush on you.
你也许不知道,在中学的时候,我曾经非常的对你着迷。我知道。你知道!我以为你仅仅当我是莫尼卡令人讨厌的哥哥。
Rachel: I knew.
我知道。
Ross: You did! Oh...I always figured you just thought I was Monica's geeky older brother.
我以为你只当我是莫妮卡的怪胎哥哥。
Rachel: I did.
没错。
Ross: Oh. Listen, do you think- and try not to let my intense vulnerability become any kind of a factor here- but do you think it would be ok if I asked you out? Sometime? Maybe?
哦。抛开别的不谈,如果我约你出去,你不会感到意外吧?
Rachel: Yeah, maybe...
或许会。
Ross: Ok...ok, maybe I will...
好,或许我会约。
Ross: See, I see uh...big passion in your future.
我相信有更好的爱情等着你。
Rachel: Really?
真的吗?
Ross: I do.
当然。
Rachel: Oh, Ross, you're so great.
罗斯,你太好了。
Joey: It's never gonna happen.
想都不要想!
Ross: Ok, I have a question. Well, actually, it's not so much a question as more of a general wondering...ment.
我有一个问题,事实上并不是一个大问题。好,已经很长时间了,我想......
Rachel: OK.
好。
Ross: OK. Huhh. Umm, well for a while now, I've been wanting to, um...
我想......
Rachel: Oh! !! !
哦!!
Ross: Yes, yes, that's right...
是的,是的,就是那个。
Rachel: Oh, look at the little cat over there!
看看那只可爱的小猫。
Ross: What? Ow!
什么?
Monica, Joey, and Phoebe: [Singing] I'm on top of the world, looking down on creation and the only explanation...
世界的顶端,俯瞰万物我唯一能找到的解释......
Rachel: All right, listen, missy. If you want this cart, you're gonna have to take me with it!
听着,女士,如要你想要这个手推车,你就连我一起推着吧!
Rachel: Yes! Did you see that?
你看到了吗?
Ross: You were incredible! A brand new woman, ladies and gentlemen.
你真难以置信!女士们,先生们,全新的瑞秋诞生了。
Rachel: Thank you, I could not have done this without you.
没有你的我是办不到的。
Ross: Ok, um, uh, more clothes in the dryer? I'm fine, I'm fine.
我要看看烘干机里还有没有衣服?我很好,我很好。
Ross: You had no right to tell me you ever had feelings for me.
你甚至没有权利告诉我你喜欢我。
Rachel: What?
什么?
Ross: I was doing great with Julie before I found out about you.
因为我和茱丽相处的很好。
Rachel: Hey, I was doing great before I found out about you. You think it's easy for me to see you with Julie?
没有这感觉之前我也过的很好。你认为看到你和茱丽在一起我心里好受吗?
Ross: The point is I...I don't need this right now, OK. It, it's too late, I'm with somebody else, I'm happy. This ship has sailed.
问题是我现在不能接受你了,太晚了,我现在和茱丽在一起,我们很快乐。
Rachel: Alright, fine, you go ahead and you do that, alright Ross.
那好,继续你快乐的爱情吧。
Ross: Fine.
好的。
Rachel: I don't need your stupid ship.
我也不需要你的怜悯。
Ross: Good.
好。
Rachel: Good.
好。
Rachel: Ross do you realise this is the first time in my life I'm doing something I actually care about?
你有没有意识到,这是我这一生第一份重要的工作。
This is the first time in my life I'm doing something that I'm actually good at? I mean. if you don't get that...
这也是我这一生第一份我自己喜欢的工作,如果你不明白的话......
Ross: No hey, I get that, ok? I get that big time. And I'm happy for you, but I'm tired of having a relationship with your answering machine!
不,我明白。我有过这样的经历,我也为你高兴,但我厌倦了你的工作疏远我们的关系。
Ok, I don't know what to do anymore.
我不知道怎么做好?
Rachel: Well neither do I!
你要我怎么样!
Ross: Is this about Mark?
这一切和马克有关吗?
Rachel: Oh my God.
我的天哪。
Ross: Ok, it's not, it's not.
好,那么就是和他无关了。
Rachel: Oh my God. I cannot keep having this same fight, over and over again, Ross. No, you're, you're, you're making this too hard.
天哪,我们不能一次次的因为这个吵架,罗斯你太过分了!
Ross: Oh I'm, I'm making this too hard. Ok, what do you want me to do.
我过分?你要我怎么做才不过分!
Rachel: I don't know, I don't know. Look, Urrrgh! Maybe we should just take a break.
我不知道,也许,也许我应该分手。
Ross: You're right. Let's ah, let's take a break, let's cool off, ok, let's get some frozen yogart or something...
好,这样才对,和马克分手,我们都冷静下来,让事态平静......
Rachel: No. A break from us.
不,是我们分手。
Chloe: Do I know why we're rushing?
我们为什么要这么急?
Ross: Yeah, you know the ah, the girlfriend I told you about last night? Well it turns out she ah, she wants to get back together with me. Oh, I found it! !
你还记得昨晚我告诉你我女朋友的事吗?现在情况有了改变,也许她愿意和我和好了。我找到了。
Chloe: That's so great for you guys!
这太好了!
Ross: Yeah!
是啊!
Chloe: Good luck with your girlfriend.
希望你和你女朋友和好。
Ross: Oh, thank you. Hey, hey. Rachel! !!
谢谢你。嗨,嗨,瑞秋!!!!
Rachel: Hi. Ohhh, you got my message.
嗨,你看到我给你留的信了?
Ross: Yeah, oh hey, you are right on time.
是的,你非常的准时。
Rachel: So, what do you say? Can I be your girlfriend again?
你现在怎么样想,我们可以和好吗?
Ross: Yes, you can, very much.
当然,我们和好了。
Ross: Ahhhh! !
哈哈!!
Rachel: I want you to leave! Get outta here!
我要你离开这里!
Ross: No! !
不!
Rachel: Just get out! Now! !
走!现在!
Ross: No! ! No! ! I wanna stay. I wanna talk about this.
不,我不会走,我要和你谈谈。
Rachel: Ok! All right! How was she?
既然你要谈,那么她是个怎么的女孩?
Chandler: Uh-oh.
呃。
Ross: What?
什么?
Rachel: Was she good?
她厉害吗?
Joey: Don't answer that.
不要回答。
Rachel: Come on Ross! You said you wanted to talk about it, let's talk about it! ! How was she?
你说你要和我谈谈,我们就从这个谈起,她是个怎么的女孩?
Ross: She was...
她......
Joey: Awful! She was horrible!
糟糕透了。
Chandler: She was not good. Not good.
她不好。
Joey: She was nothing compared to you.
她没法和你比。
Ross: She, she was different.
她和你不同。
Joey: Ewwwww!
噢!
Chandler: Uh-oh.
完了。
Rachel: Good different?
比我好?
Ross: Nobody likes change. I-
我不喜欢这样比较。
Ross: What? Ok, ok, ok, ok.
什么?好好好。
Rachel:...the way you owned up to everything, it just showed me how much you've grown. You know?
当你承认那些事是你不对,就证明你不会再犯同样的错误了。
I mean my mom never thought this would work out. She was all, "Once a cheater, always a cheater."
但我妈妈从不这样想,她总是说:只要犯了一次,就会再犯第二次。
Ooh, I just wish we hadn't lost those four months, but if time was what you needed just to gain a little perspective...
真希望我们没有浪费这四个月,但如果这些时间能让你认识到自己的错误的话......
Ross: WE WERE ON A BREAK! !! !! !!
那是因为我们分手了!!!!!!
Rachel: You seem to really like her.
你看起来真的喜欢她。
Ross: Yeah, but what am I gonna do, I mean we-we both agreed it was gonna be a two-week, thing, you know no commitment.
也许我真的喜欢她,但我们事先说好只做两个星期的朋友,没人会为这段感情负责。
Rachel: Ross, that girl just spent the entire evening talking to your friends, asking to hear stories about you,
罗斯,她整晚都在向你的朋友打听你的事情。
looking through Monica's photo albums, I mean you don't do that if you're just in it for two weeks.
看你和莫尼卡的影集,你还认为这仅仅是因为你们这段两个星期的感情?
Ross: You think?
你认为?
Rachel: You've got like 14 hours, until she has to be at the airport, and you're sitting here in the hallway with a 28-year-old cheerleader with a fat lip.
还有14个小时爱米莉就要到机场了,可你却还在这儿和一个28岁,肿着嘴唇的拉拉队长浪费时间。
Ross: Hey, you're right.
也许你是对的。
Rachel: Yeah.
是的。
Monica: Ohh, this is soo amazing! I can't believe my brother's getting married! And in London! I mean, it's just, it's so romantic!
难以置信!我的哥哥就要结婚了,而且是在伦敦,太浪漫了!
Joey: Hey, pretty smart! Tissue paper! You're at the wedding, you have to cry, "Handkerchief?" "No-no, I got my invitation."
想得真周到!还有纸巾,婚礼的时候莫尼卡一定要哭的。手帕?"不,这是我的请帖。"
Phoebe: Oooh look! Isn't this adorable, Ross let Ben address mine!
真可爱,罗斯让班写我的信封!

重点单词   查看全部解释    
adore [ə'dɔ:]

想一想再看

vt. 崇拜,爱慕

联想记忆
address [ə'dres]

想一想再看

n. 住址,致词,讲话,谈吐,(处理问题的)技巧

 
decision [di'siʒən]

想一想再看

n. 决定,决策

 
brand [brænd]

想一想再看

n. 商标,牌子,烙印,标记
vt. 打烙印,

联想记忆
incredible [in'kredəbl]

想一想再看

adj. 难以置信的,惊人的

 
steep [sti:p]

想一想再看

adj. 陡峭的,险峻的,(价格)过高的
n.

联想记忆
cart [kɑ:t]

想一想再看

n. 手推车,(二轮)载货车
v. (用手推车

 
crush [krʌʃ]

想一想再看

v. 压碎,碾碎,压榨
n. 压碎,压榨,拥挤

 
awkward ['ɔ:kwəd]

想一想再看

adj. 笨拙的,尴尬的,(设计)别扭的

 
passion ['pæʃən]

想一想再看

n. 激情,酷爱

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。