手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 老友记(全十季) > 老友记Friends 第十季 > 正文

老友记 第10季:第10集 钱德的外遇(下)

来源:可可英语 编辑:Alisa   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练

Rachel: Come on Daddy, listen to me! It's like all of my life, everyone has always told me, "You're a shoe! You're a shoe, you're a shoe, you're a shoe!" And then today I just stopped and I said, 'What if I don't wanna be a shoe? What if I wanna be a, a purse, you know? Or a, or a hat! No, I don't want you to buy me a hat, I'm saying that I am a ha...It's a metaphor, Daddy!

爸爸,你听我说。在我生命中,每个人总是对我说,"你是鞋子!你是鞋子,你是鞋子!"今天我停下来说 如果我不想当鞋子会怎样?如果我想做手袋?或是帽子?不,我不是要你给我买顶帽子,我是说…我只是打个比方,爸爸!
Ross: You can see where he'd have trouble.
你知道他的麻烦在哪里了。
Rachel: Well maybe I'll just stay here with Monica.
好吧,也许我应该和莫妮卡待在这儿。
Monica: Well, I guess we've established she's staying here with Monica.
我猜我们已经决定谁和莫妮卡住在一起了。
Ross: Your money is mine, Green!
你的钱要归我啦,格林。
Rachel: Your fly is open, Geller!
你的拉链没拉上,盖勒。
Phoebe: You guys, you know what I just realized? 'Joker' is 'poker' with a 'J' Coincidence?
伙计们,知道我刚发现了什么吗?Joker(11)是带"J"的Poker(扑克牌)巧合吧?
Chandler: Hey, that's...'joincidence' with a 'C'!
那真是带"C"的'巧合(joincidence)'。
Phoebe: Eww, look. Ugly Naked Guy lit a bunch of candles.
呃,看,那个丑陋裸男点了一堆蜡烛。
Rachel: Ow, that had to hurt!
那一定很痛。
Phoebe: Hey, it's your Thanksgiving too, you know, instead of watching football, you could help.
嗨,这也是你们的感恩节,除了看球赛,你也可以过来帮我们干点活。
The Guys: We will.
我们会的。
Monica: Hey, Rachel, you wanna put the marshmallows in concentric circles.
好了,瑞秋,你想把这些软糖粒摆成一个同心圆。
Rachel: No Mon, you want to put them in concentric circles. I, want to do this.
不,莫妮卡,是你想把它们摆成那样,我只是想这样。
Monica: Every year.
每年如此。
Joey: It's stuck!
我被卡住了!
Phoebe: Easy. Step. How did it get on?
小心阶梯,你怎么会把头给套进去了?
Joey: I put it on to scare Chandler!
我想把它戴上去吓吓钱德。
Phoebe: Oh my God! Monica's gonna totally freak out!
我的上帝,莫妮卡会抓狂的!
Joey: Plus, it smells really bad in here.
还有,这里面难闻得要命。
Phoebe: Yeah, of course it smells bad. You have your head inside a turkey's ass!
那是当然了,你脑袋伸到火鸡的屁股里面去了。
Phoebe: Oh, Monica, oh.
哦,莫妮卡,哦。
Monica: Hey, did you get the turkey bast...Oh my God! Oh my God! Who is that?
嗨,你们把火鸡…啊,我的上帝,我的上帝这是什么?
Joey: It's Joey.
是乔伊。
Monica: I got it! How about, if we win, they have to get rid of the rooster?
我明白了。如果我们赢,你们就得把那公鸡处理掉。
Rachel: Oooohh that's interesting.
有意思。
Chandler: If you win, we give up the birds.
如果你们赢我们就放弃那只鸟儿。
Chandler: But if we win, we get your apartment.
但是,如果我们赢了我们要你们住的地方。
Monica: Deal!
一言为定!
Ross: What was Monica's nickname when she was a field hockey goalie?
莫妮卡当曲棍球守门员时候的绰号。
Joey: Big fat goalie.
大胖守门员。
Ross: Correct!
正确。
Ross:"Rachel claims it's her favorite movie."
瑞秋说她最喜欢的电影是?
Chandler: Dangerous Liaisons.
《危险关系》
Ross: Correct!
正确。
Ross: Her actual favorite movie is...
实际上她最喜欢的电影是?
Joey: Weekend at Bernie's.
《老板度假去》。
Ross: Correct.
正确。
Ross: Monica categorizes her towels. How many categories are there?
莫妮卡给她的毛巾分类,一共分了多少类?
Joey: Everyday use.
每天用的。
Chandler: Fancy.
昂贵的。
Joey: Guest.
客人的。
Chandler: Fancy guest.
客人用的昂贵的。
Ross: Two seconds.
2秒。
Joey: Uhh, 11!
11种?
Ross: 11, unbelievable, 11 is correct.
太令人难以置信了,11是正确答案。
Ross: Chandler was how old when he first touched a girl's breast?
钱德第一次摸女孩子胸部的时候有多大?
Rachel: 14?
14?
Ross: No, 19.
不,19.
Chandler: Thanks man.
谢了兄弟。
Ross: Joey had an imaginary childhood friend. His name was?
乔伊有一个想象中的童年时的朋友,他叫什么名字?
Monica: Maurice.
莫里斯。
Ross: Correct, his profession was?
正确,他是干什么的?
Rachel: Oh, space cowboy!
太空牛仔!
Ross: Correct!
正确。
Ross: What is Chandler Bing's job?
钱德是干什么工作的?
Ross: 10 seconds, you need this or you lose the game.
还有10秒,你们得答对这一题,否则就输了。
Monica: It's umm, it has something to do with transponding.
嗯,好像是跟转码有关的。
Rachel: Oh...oh...oh, he's a transponce...transpondster!
啊,啊,是转码员!
Monica: That's not even a word!
你说的都不是一个正确的单词!
Monica: NOOOOOOOOO!
不!!!
Rachel: You know what, you are mean boys who are just being mean!
知道吗?你们是些卑鄙的家伙,太卑鄙了!
Joey: Hey, don't get mad at us! No one forced you to raise the stakes!
嗨,别冲我们发火!没人逼你越赌越大。
Rachel: That is not true. She did! She forced me!
不对,是她逼我的!
Monica: Hey, we'd still be living here if you hadn't gotten the question wrong!
嘿!你要不是答错题,我们还能住在这。
Rachel: Well it's a stupid, unfair question!
那是一个愚蠢的,不公平的问题。
Ross: Don't blame the questions!
不要把责任怪在题上。
Chandler: Would you all stop yelling in our apartment! You are ruining moving day for us!
你们能不能不要在屋子里瞎嚷嚷,你们把我们的搬家日给毁了。
Ross: Chandler! Chandler, I saw what you were doing through the window! I saw what you were doing to my sister of! Get out here!
钱德!钱德,我从窗户那里瞧见你们在干那事儿了,我看见你在对我妹子做什么!现在你给我滚出来!
Chandler: Listen, we had a good run. You know, what was it? Four? Five months? I mean, that's more than most people have in a lifetime! So, goodbye, take care, bye-bye then!
哇!听着,我们在一起很快乐多久?四个月?五个月?这已经超过大多数人一辈子的恩爱时光了,所以再见,保重。
Monica: Hey Ross. What's up? bro?
嘿,罗斯,出什么事了,老哥?
Ross: What, the hell, are you doing? !
你们到底在干什么?!
Rachel: Hey, what's...what's going on? !
嘿!出什么事了?
Chandler: Well, I think, I think Ross knows about me and Monica.
我想,我想罗斯知道我和莫妮卡的事了。
Joey: Dude! He's right there!
老兄,他就在那呢。
Ross: I thought you were my best friend, this is my sister! My best friend and my sister! I...I cannot believe this!
我还当你是我最好的朋友呢!她可是我亲妹妹。我最好的朋友跟我妹妹!我简直不敢相信!
Chandler: We're not just messing around! I love her. Ok, I'm in love with her.
我们不是玩玩而已的。我爱她。我跟她坠入情网了。
Monica: So sorry that you had to find out this way. Sorry, but it...it's true, I love him too.
真不好意思,你是以这种方式知道我们相恋的。抱歉,但这是真的,我也爱他。
Ross: My best friend and my sister! I cannot believe this.
我最好的朋友和我妹妹!我简直不敢相信!
Monica: Well, this is the last box of your clothes. I'm just gonna label it, "What were you thinking?"
这是你最后一箱衣服,我想在这上面贴个标签:你在想什么?
Rachel: So funny, 'cause I was just gonna go across the hall and write that on Chandler.
有趣,因为我正想到对门去,在钱德身上也写上这句话。
Phoebe: Ok, you guys, I don't mean to make things worse, but umm, I don't wanna live with Rachel anymore.
二位,我不想把事情搞砸。但是,嗯,我再也不想跟瑞秋住在一起了。
Monica and Rachel: What? !
啥?
Phoebe: You're just so mean to each other! And I don't wanna end up like that with Rachel. I still like you!
你们对对方太刻薄了!而且我也不想跟瑞秋最后闹得不欢而散,我还是喜欢你。
Rachel: Well, Phoebe, that's fine because I'm not moving.
菲比,那没关系,因为我不搬了。
Monica: Phoebe, you gotta take her! You know, I, I know I said some really bad stuff about her, but you know Rachel does have some good qualities that make her a good roommate. She gets tons of catalogs and umm, she'll fold on the pages of the things she thinks that I'd like.
菲比,你得跟她一起住!你知道,我是曾说过一些她的坏话,但是,瑞秋还是有很多优点的,这足以让她成为一个好的室友。她有很多商品目录,嗯 她会把那些她认为我会喜欢的产品所在页折起来。
Phoebe: What else?
还有呢?
Monica: When I take a shower, she leaves me little notes on the mirror.
我在洗澡的时候她会在镜子上给我留下留言。
Rachel: Yeah, I do. I...I do, do that.
是,那是我干的。
Phoebe: That's nice. I like having things to read in the bathroom.
很好,我喜欢在洗手间里读点东西。
Monica: When I fall asleep on the couch after reading, she covers me over with a blanket.
当我看完书在沙发上睡着的时候,她会为我盖上一张毯子。
Rachel: Well, you know what, I don't want you to be cold.
你知道啦,我不想让你着凉了。
Monica: And, when I told her that I was gonna be moving in with Chandler, she was really supportive. You were so great. You made it so easy. And now you have to leave. And I have to live with a boy!
还有,当我告诉她,我要跟钱德一起住的时候,她真的是很支持我。你太好了,你把一件困难的事情变得轻松简单。现在,你得走了,而我得和男生住在一起!
Chandler: Hey.
嗨!
Monica: She really left.
她真的走了。
Chandler: I know.
我知道。
Monica: Thank you.
谢谢。
Chandler: No problem roomie.
没问题,室友。
Monica: Can I ask you a question?
我能问你一个问题吗?
Chandler: Sure!
当然!
Monica: What the hell is that dog doing here?
那只狗在那儿干什么?
Chandler: Little toast here. I know this isn't exactly the kind of Thanksgiving that all of you all planned, but for me, this is been really great, you know, I think because it didn't involve divorce or projectile vomiting.
我来说点祝酒词吧,我知道这并不是你们所计划的感恩节,但对于我来说,这个节真的是太棒了,知道吗?我之所以这样认为是因为,这个节里面没有离婚和吐得一塌糊涂。
Chandler: Anyway, I was just thinking, I mean, if you'd gone to Vail, and if you guys'd been with your family, if you didn't have syphilis and stuff, we wouldn't be all together, you know? So I guess what I'm trying to say, is that I'm very thankful that all of your Thanksgivings sucked.
无论怎样,我只是在想,如果你去了山谷,如果你和你的家人在一起,如果你没做性病这类的广告,我们就不可能在一起,对不对?所以,我想说的是我很感激你们,因为你们的感恩节计划全砸了。
All: That's so sweet. Thank you.
太感人了,谢啦。
Ross: And hey, here's to a lousy Christmas.
为糟糕的圣诞节干杯。
Rachel: And a crappy New Year.
也为糟糕的新年干杯。
All: Here, here!
干杯!
Rachel: You can't move. You just...you just can't.
你们不能搬,你们就是不能这样做。
Joey: Rachel's right. This is where you guys belong.
瑞秋说得对,你们俩是属于这里的。
Phoebe: Yeah, you guy...you don't wanna live in Westchester. That's like the worst of the Chesters.
是啊,你们可不能搬到西切斯特,那是最糟糕的切斯特。
Ross: You know, sometimes when I'm alone in my apartment, I look over here, and you guys...are just having dinner or...watching TV or something, but...makes me feel better. And now when I look over, who am I gonna see? The Gottliebs, the Yangs? They don't make me feel so good.
知道吗,有时我独自一人在我的寓所的时候,望向这边你们正在吃晚餐看电视或是做着其它什么事。这让我感觉好很多。现在,你们搬走之后,我再望过来的时候,我会看到谁?高特里?杨?他们不会让我感觉如此之好!
Rachel: Yeah. So, so don't move, ok? Just stay here and...maybe close your blinds at night.
是啊,所以别搬了,对,就留下吧。晚上的时候别忘了拉窗帘就行了。
Ross: Hey.
喂!
Chandler: Hello? It's Nancy, they responded to our offer.
喂?是南茜,他们答复我们开出的价码了。
Monica: And?
然后?
Chandler: Ok, thanks. They passed. They said they wouldn't go a penny under the asking price.
好的,谢谢。他们否决了,他们不想对价格做任何让步。
Monica: We can't afford that.
我们负担不起那价格。
Chandler: I know.
我知道。
Monica: Well, there you go.
好了,如你们所愿了。
Joey: Really sorry, you guys.
真抱歉。
Ross: Yeah. I'm sorry too. I'm even more sorry that that phone call didn't come before I told you about looking through the window.
我也很抱歉。要是那个电话在我说出,从窗户那边望过来之前打来的话,就好了。
Rachel: Yeah, we're gonna let you be alone.
我们还是让你们俩单独待一会儿吧。
Phoebe: You're gonna be ok?
你们没事吧?
Monica: Yeah, we'll be ok.
我们没事的。
Ross: Love you guys.
我爱你们。
Joey: Hey, you know, I'm really sorry I wasn't more supportive before.
很抱歉,刚才没有支持你们。
Chandler: That's ok, we understand.
没关系,我们能理解。
Joey: Yeah. And...and about this Nancy...If you're not sleeping with her, should I?
对了,关于这个南茜。如果你没跟她上床的话,能不能让我上?
Monica: I know there'll be other houses, but it's just so...I love that one so much.
我知道外面还有很多房子,但是这栋…我太爱这栋房子了。
Chandler: Yeah.
是啊。
Chandler: Um, it's a good thing we got it then.
所以得到这栋房子是天大的喜事。
Monica: What?
什么?
Chandler: We got the house.
我们买到那房子了。
Monica: Oh my God! Chandler: I just didn't wanna tell you in front of them.
噢,我的上帝。 我只是不想当着他们的面告诉你。
Monica: Oh my God! My God! We've got the house? !
我的上帝,上帝啊,我们买到那栋房子了。
Chandler: We're getting the house! Oh, We're getting the house.
我们买到那栋房子了。对,我们买到了。
Monica: And a baby.
还有孩子。
Chandler: We're growing up.
我们长大了。
Monica: We sure are.
是啊。
Chandler: So who's gonna tell them?
谁去跟他们说呢?
Monica: Not it!
不是我。
Chandler: Not it! Damn it!
也不是我,晚了一步。
Monica: Rachel, this is yours.
瑞秋,这是给你的。
Rachel: Why? What're these for?
为什么送我们这些礼物?
Chandler: You'll see.
过会就知道了。
Monica: All right, everybody open them!
好了,大家都请打开来看看吧。
Rachel: Ooh! Oh, wow this is so beautiful.
好漂亮啊。
Phoebe: Oh! These're the ones I was looking at in the store.
这个正是我上次在商店里相中的那一款小饰品!
Monica: I know.
我知道。
Ross: Oh I love this.
我喜欢这个。
Joey: A meatball sub? Thanks!
赛百味肉球三明治!谢谢!
Ross: Seriously you guys, what's going on? What're these for?
说真的,你们怎么了?为什么送我们这些礼物?
Chandler: Well, I didn't know how to tell you before, but...We got the house.
我先前不知道该怎么跟你们说。但是,我们买到那房子了。
Monica: Enjoy!
好好享受吧。
Joey: What'd they say?
他们刚说啥了?

重点单词   查看全部解释    
blame [bleim]

想一想再看

n. 过失,责备
vt. 把 ... 归咎于,

联想记忆
touched [tʌtʃt]

想一想再看

adj. 受感动的 adj. 精神失常的

 
understand [.ʌndə'stænd]

想一想再看

vt. 理解,懂,听说,获悉,将 ... 理解为,认为<

 
fold [fəuld]

想一想再看

n. 折层,折痕
vt. 折叠,包,交叉,拥抱

 
established [is'tæbliʃt]

想一想再看

adj. 已被确认的,确定的,建立的,制定的 动词est

 
projectile [prə'dʒektil]

想一想再看

n. 发射体,抛射物 adj. 发射的,投射的

联想记忆
metaphor ['metəfə]

想一想再看

n. 隐喻,暗喻

联想记忆
coincidence [kəu'insidəns]

想一想再看

n. 巧合,同时发生

 
turkey ['tə:ki]

想一想再看

n. 土耳其
turkey
n. 火

联想记忆
involve [in'vɔlv]

想一想再看

vt. 包含,使陷入,使忙于,使卷入,牵涉

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。