Great news! Your bag was returned.
好消息!你们的行李还回来了。
Oh, thank God! It's okay, she's here! Ma's here.
感谢老天爷!好了,她在!妈在这。
Okay, thank you so much.
非常感谢你。
Ma? I'm sorry I didn't take you to the airport.
妈?对不起,我没有送你去机场。
I just want you to know that I'll never forgive myself for being so selfish. And I promise to keep you close for the rest of my life.
希望你能知道,我永远都不会原谅自己的自私行为。我保证有生之年都会把你留在身边。
Oh, no. That thing's gonna end up in my bedroom.
亲娘啊,这玩意要被摆到卧室了。
That's it! We're done with the questions.
没有了!问题都答完了。
All that's left to do is stare into each other's eyes for four minutes without talking.
只剩下彼此凝视四分钟不许说话。
Okay. Wait, hang on! Bladder check. We're good to go.
好。等一下!膀胱检查。可以开始了。
You ready? -Yes.
准备?-好。
And begin.
现在开始。
This is kind of creepy.
这样有点怪啊。
We're not supposed to talk during this part. - Sorry.
这段期间我们不应该说话。-对不起。
This is kind of creepy.
这样有点怪啊。
Do you want to stop? I know you have trouble with eye contact.
想停吗?我知道你不喜欢目光交流。
Well, you have a brown fleck in your right iris that looks like a Formula One race car.
你右眼虹膜上有个棕色小斑点,像一辆一级方程式赛车。
So...I'm just concentrating on that. Plus, it's easier around people that I'm comfortable with.
所以... 我就盯着它看好了。而且和处着舒服的人在一起已经简单很多了。
Aw, sweetie, I'm comfortable around you, too.
亲爱的,和你相处也很舒服。
Of course you are, I'm warm and soothing. I'm like a human bowl of tomato soup.
当然,我是如此温暖的可人儿。简直是一碗人形番茄汤。
I meant more like a little brother.
我是说把你当弟弟一样看。
Oh. Well, I suppose I do think of you as a sister. And sometimes, a mother.
其实我真会把你当姐姐。有时候当妈妈。
It's getting creepy again.
感觉又变怪了。