You scared me.Just doing my part in the neighborhood watch.
你吓到我了 只是尽我友邻互助的责任而已
Thanks.For, um,Looking out for us. For me.
谢谢 谢谢你 对我们的照顾 对我的
That's me, your trusty bodyguard.Calm in a crisis.
这就是我 你值得信任的保镖 遇事沉着冷静
Have you been drinking?
你喝酒了吗
And you're upset.That's not a good combination.No, I'm not upset.
并很难过 这可不是个好兆头 没 我不难过
Upset is an emotion specific to those who care.
在乎的人才会难过
Come on, Damon. That's a lie.You care.
得了吧 达蒙 别说谎了 你在乎的
You're surprised that I thought you would kiss me back?
我觉得你会回应我的吻 你觉得这很意外吗
You can't imagine that I'd believe that you'd want to?
我相信你会的 你觉得不可思议吗
Damon...That what we've been doing here Means something?
达蒙 你不觉得我们此刻的谈话 意味着什么吗
You're the liar, elena.
你才在说谎 埃琳娜
There is something going on between the two of us,And you know it. And you're lying to me,
我们之间是有感觉的 你明明知道 却还在骗我
And you're lying to Stefan, and most of all,You're lying to yourself.
骗斯特凡 最重要的是 你在骗你自己
I can prove it.No...Damon, don't!What's wrong with you?!
我证明给你看 不 达蒙 别这样 你到底怎么了
Lie about this.Stop it.You're better than this, come on.
继续说谎啊 停 这不是真正的你 别这样
That's where you're wrong.No, no, no, Damon!
你就是在这一点上看错了 不 不 不 达蒙
I care about you. Listen to me, I care about you.
我在乎你的 听我说 我在乎你
I do, but... I love Stefan.It's always going to be stefan.
真的 不过 我爱的是斯特凡 我只爱斯特凡