That ignorant goats.
是些蠢羊
Don't worry, I've got it.
别担心,我去解开它
Right. So this used to be coyote chow.
你说得对,不然那家伙八成会被绊死 拿自己喂狼
It's okay, Stinky, Don't worry. I am not gonna hurt you. Don't worry.
没事的,臭臭,别担心 我不会伤害你的,别担心
Maybe dying on a ranch from a snakebite, is more befitting than a self inflicted gunshot going to the head by an old rifle in a cold barn.
可能在牧场上被蛇咬死…比被自己触发的子弹打死更好些…打在头上…寒冷的谷仓里的旧步枪的子弹
Fixing on kissing that poison rope?
你以为我会吻那毒绳子一口么?
We still got our bussiness day,isn't it?
我们还有活干,一天就要过去了
That was the first time my father ever patted me on the back, but I couldn't tell who was to brush me off, to reprimand me or a substitute for a hug.
那是我爸爸第一次拍我的后背,但是我说不清那一拍是不是责备我并让我走开,还是拥抱的一种替代品
I would go to Washington DC tomorrow.
我明天就要去华盛顿特区了
I was a researcher, scientist, and they needed me there.
我是一个学者,一个科学家,而且他们需要我
If I stayed here, I end up turning around in circles, like these bats.
如果我呆在这里,最后我会原地打转转,像这些蝙蝠一样
I only do the echo of myself.
我只能听到我自己的回音