The operation's burned.
行动取消。
Shoot them all.
把他们都杀了。
Dad!
爸爸!
Judge, is he all right?
法官,他没事吧?
Yeah.
没事。
Then take him home.
那快带他回家。
It's time we go for a little ride.
我们去溜一圈吧。
3185 Lorimer. It's owned by Coldfield.
洛里默街3185号。科菲尔的房产。
And there's Mr. Longhair's car.
这是长发先生的车。
NYPD, anybody home?
纽约警局,有人在吗?
Shoot, shoot!
射门!
Goal!
进啦!
That's us, 10, trees, 0.
我们vs树,已经10比0啦。
You're so weird, dad.
你真奇怪,爸爸。
Do it again? Let's go!
再来一次吗?来啊!
Here we go!
来吧!
I wasn't sure I'd ever see you again.
我没想到还能再见到你。
Yeah, I'm, uh, not great
嗯,我不是很擅长...
At keeping in touch with people.
和人保持联系。
I don't know how to thank you.
我不知道该怎么感谢你。
You don't need to say anything.
你什么都不用说。