What are you doing here?
你来这儿干什么
Uh, I came to see if today's basket-case period had expired.
我来看看 你的心情好点了没有
Maybe you should just go,'cause my mom's gonna be home soon.
你还是走吧 我妈就要回来了
No. Y-you been dodgin' me all day.I mean, I'm more insecure than you are now.
别 你今天一直都在躲我 我现在比你更加不安
What do you mean?It means that you almost died,And it really freaked me out.
你这是什么意思 我的意思是 你差点死掉 真的把我吓坏了
And I-it got me thinking,You know, 'cause I'm just
我想了很多 因为我
I'm not in a position where I can lose someone else right now.
我不能再承受任何失去亲人的打击了
I realized that even though today I wanted to throttle you,
我发现 就算我今天我想杀了你
I'm pretty sure that I'm in love with you,
我还是爱你的 这点是毋庸置疑的
And now it seems like you don't feel the same way.
可现在你好像已经不这么想了
Hi.What time is it?It's almost dawn.Come with me.
嗨 现在几点了 快天亮了 跟我来
Stefan, what are we doing here?We're gonna get caught.
斯特凡 我们来这儿干什么 我们会被发现的
Well, I compelled the guard to go on break So I could kiss my girlfriend at the top of the ferris wheel.
我强迫守卫 叫他去休息一下 这样我就可以在摩天轮顶上吻我的女朋友了
Stefan...We have to take these moments, Elena. All right?
斯特凡 我们应该珍惜这一刻 埃琳娜 好吗
What Katherine did to Caroline could just be the beginning,
凯瑟琳对卡罗琳的恶劣行径只是一个开始
And--and then there's things with Tyler's family that we don't even understand yet.Then there's always the "D" Word.
还有古怪的泰勒家了 我们现在都不明白是怎么回事 还有达蒙的阴影挥之不去
But I came back to this town to start a life with you.We can't forget to live it.
但是我既然回到镇上 要和你开始全新的生活 我们就不能逃避