Curiouser and curiouser.
真是越来越神奇了
Oh, no, not again!
别倒 别又摔我
All my horses. All my men. To the rescue. All the pieces together first, chaps. In a pile, over here.
全部马匹 全体人员前去营救 全部棋子集合 将士们 到这边来 全体集中
How do I look? Tell me. I can take it.
我变什么样了 告诉我 我接受得了
He's not all he's cracked up to be.
他能碎成这样我也是醉了
He's a mere shell of a man.
他本来就是个空壳罢了
Oh, please. You always make that joke.
拜托 你老是这么说蛋头
Don't you mean "yolk"?
你说他断头了
Sorry.
对不起
Clumsy as always, and twice as dim.
笨手笨脚如故 傻里傻气加倍
I thought you'd never get the idea.
你原以为你绝不会进入魔镜
Absolem.
阿布索伦
Excuse me, young lady. We'll be needing that.
对不起 小姐 这片得交给我
You've been gone too long, Alice.
你走了好久好久了 爱丽丝
And he will be gone before long.
但是过不了多久 他也会走的
Who will be gone?
是谁会走
What has happened?
出什么事了
All will become clear in the fullness of time.
时间一到 一切都会清清楚楚
For now, hurry.
不过 现在
And do mind your step.
要当心你脚下的台阶