Yeah, it really scared the hell out of me, because I thought he was so fine.
是的,那真让我感到意外,因为我觉得他太优秀。
And then he officially asked me out on a date, and you know I pretended I didn't like him.
然后他正式向我提出约会,我假装不喜欢他。
You know I was, I was so afraid of what I might do, you know.
要知道我很害怕自己可能做的事。
So, you know, I went to see him swim a few times, at the swim competition.
我去看了几次他的游泳比赛。
And he was so sexy. Really. I mean, really sexy.
他很性感,真的,我是说非常性感。
You know we kind of wrote these little declarations of love to each other at the end of the summer,
那个夏季末我们写下了一些爱的宣言,
and you know, promised we would keep writing forever, and I, you know, meet again very soon, and...Did you?
我们保证要一直通信还有要尽快再见面。见了吗?
Of course not.
当然没有。
Well, then I think this is the opportune time to tell you that I happen to be a fantastic swimmer.
我可以告诉你,我是个非常棒的游泳选手。
Really? Yeah.
真的吗? 当然。
I make note of that. Okay.
我会记录下来。 没问题。
So it's my turn. No? Yes, your turn. Hit me.
现在轮到我了吧? 是的,轮到你了。问吧。