I have taken my worst wound at this parting having looked my last upon that which is fairest.
这次离开让我再心痛不过,那是我最后一次见到最美丽的容颜。
Henceforth I will call nothing fair unless it be her gift to me.
从此之后,对我来说除了她的礼物,没有什么是美的。
What was her gift?
她的礼物是什么?
I asked her for one hair from her golden head.
我跟她要一根她的金发。
She gave me three.
她给了我三根。
Gollum. He has tracked us since Moria.
咕鲁,他从摩瑞亚开始就一直跟踪我们。
I had hoped we would lose him on the river.
我还希望能在河上提脱他。
But he's too clever a waterman.
但是他太熟知水性。
And if he alerts the enemy to our whereabouts, it will make the crossing even more dangerous.
如果他告知魔君我们现在的方位,我们渡河就更危险了。
Have some food, Mr. Frodo.
吃点东西,佛罗多先生。
No, Sam. You haven't eaten anything all day.
不了,山姆。你整天都没吃东西。
You're not sleeping, neither. Don't think I haven't noticed.
你也睡不着,不要以为我没有注意到。
Mr. Frodo. I'm all right. But you're not.
佛罗多先生。我很好。但是你不好。
I'm here to help you.
我是来帮助你的。
I promised Gandalf that I would.
我跟甘道夫保证过我会帮助你。